Top Napa & Sonoma Art & Culture
20 results | All Napa & Sonoma Tours
* A traveler said: "Everything was perfect! Bob, our pilot was knowledgeable, fun, expert and engaging...we learned a lot. We were well taken care of and enjoyed the camaraderie with the champagne at the end of the flight. Loved getting to keep the glasses and the prayer on them!!!! 🥂👍🌹🥰"
* A traveler said: "Me and my husband had lots of fun. We went to a vineyard that was a replica of Thomas Edison’s house. We also saw Danielle Stelle’s house and ate at Michael Chiarello’s restaurant. The food was delicious and the wine at all the stops. All the people on the trolley were very fun!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was great. Steve, our tour guide with Platypus Tours was so amazing. He was extremely knowledgeable and friendly. We went to some great family owned wineries. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Really fun thing to do in Sonoma. A nice mix of some history, scenic viewing and a little wine tasting"
* A traveler said: "Jimmy the driver was great. Best guide ever. All the wineries were wonderful. We had a fabulous time"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous Day! Our driver, Lonnie, was prompt, intelligent, personable, and emotionally intelligent. Excellent service with constant communication & flexibility. I would highly recommend this company."
* A traveler said: "It’s was truly a unforgettable experience. Beautiful sceneary, me and my wife, where celebrating our 10th anniversary."
* A traveler said: "Outstanding tour. We had Lonny as our driver, punctual, courteous and always there on the look out for us. Amazing tour. Would definitely recommend to all. Stand out vineyards were domaine carneros and castello di Amorosa."
* A traveler said: "Viv was so fun and knowledgeable about all things NAPA and Cali in general! Wines and food were scrumptious! It’s nice to have a small group which provides an intimate setting throughout!"
* A traveler said: "Dandy was outstanding from the first email until we said goodbye at our hotel. We had only a few days to plan a full day of tasting with a lunch break, she was helpful and thoughtful. She also provided recommendations for our final day in the Napa area that we could experience the following day. I would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time ! What an enjoyable way to see wine country. All the tour guides were terrific and personable."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience all around Great food Great wine Incredibly knowledgeable guide and she was just great to chat with throughout the tour"
* A traveler said: "After a minor mechanical issue, my wife and I had a great time. Really enjoyed the outdoors and a treat to ride on the electric bikes. Dustin was a great guide and gave us a lot of insight to the area."
* A traveler said: "Elizabeth was great. She took us to wonderful places. She was super knowledgeable. Our entire party of six was so happy to have seen so many places! Way more fun then just eating dinner at one place."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon