Top Napa & Sonoma Shore Excursions
31 results | All Napa & Sonoma Tours
* A traveler said: "Heidi was excellent! Will definitely be using again in the future!! Communicated through text, on time, knowledgeable, friendly and made great recommendations for the next day!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was perfect! Bob, our pilot was knowledgeable, fun, expert and engaging...we learned a lot. We were well taken care of and enjoyed the camaraderie with the champagne at the end of the flight. Loved getting to keep the glasses and the prayer on them!!!! 🥂👍🌹🥰"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Food was delicious. Only thing on the. Website they didn’t mention was that the cafe at the station is not open now, we got there thinking to have coffee something small before going on the train. But the experience was amazing."
* A traveler said: "We had a blast in the Napa Wine Trolley. The wine tastings were great and socializing with others in the tour was fun! We got to taste some of the grapes off of the vine and learned a lot about the wine making process."
* A traveler said: "It’s was truly a unforgettable experience. Beautiful sceneary, me and my wife, where celebrating our 10th anniversary."
* A traveler said: "The people we shared the Trolly with, also the warmth and professionalism of the tour guide. Many more good point"
* A traveler said: "Our day with Bliss Wine Tours was nothing short of incredible. Gary was a great driver and super knowledgeable. All 3 wineries Damon chose for us to visit were great - and we loved the intimate experiences of private tastings at small off the beaten path wineries. Huge thank you to Bliss for a fantastic day!"
* A traveler said: "This was a great trip!!! Howard loves his town and the history of his town!! He worked so hard to make the trip meaningful for everyone in the group!! This is a must do on every trip!!!"
* A traveler said: "Outstanding tour. We had Lonny as our driver, punctual, courteous and always there on the look out for us. Amazing tour. Would definitely recommend to all. Stand out vineyards were domaine carneros and castello di Amorosa."
* A traveler said: "An excellent day! Peter was a truly exceptional. He was right on-time, knowledgable, and professional. Communication with the company was timely and they were very accommodating."
* A traveler said: "The excursion was perfect! We went to three wineries and stopped for lunch in between. Adam, our driver, was very accommodating, patient and knowledgeable. We couldn’t have asked for a better time."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing time - we made our plans very last minute but Jeremy was super helpful in arranging tasting times at wonderful and unique wineries in Napa, and our driver Juan was incredibly helpful and accommodating."
* A traveler said: "Although the Viator confirmation was a little confusing, all went smoothly with our wine tasting schedule. Our driver Eric was informative and was a smooth driver. We made it to all our scheduled tastings and were promptly picked up when we finished."
* A traveler said: "My friend and I had a fabulous wine tasting experience in Napa all thanks to our wonderful driver Leo! He was prompt, helpful, and a wonderful presence on our trip."
* A traveler said: "Our group had an AMAZING time with Kyle. He was friendly, personable and made us laugh all day. The SUV was large and comfortable for our group and the emails sent pre-trip were informative and allowed us the flexibility the go to the tastings we wanted, with recommendations we appreciated. Definitely recommend this company and trip. Ask for Kyle!"
* A traveler said: "I did a lot of research into car service options for Napa and Cardinal was def the best deal. Car (Lincoln sedan) was very clean and driver was timely. I would definitely use their services again for future trips to Napa. I highly recommend anyone looking for a car service to book with Cardinal based on my experience."
* A traveler said: "Jeremy picked Obrien to visit and it was the best experience of the 3 wineries we visited. Bilal did a great job keeping us on track. He did his best to get us to the most interesting spots."
* A traveler said: "The driver was great and so nice. my friends had so much fun and The bus was clean and fresh and overall a great experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- V Marketplace
- Oxbow Public Market
- Larson Family Winery
- HopMonk Tavern
- Sonoma Valley Wine Trolley
- Castello di Amorosa
- Old Faithful Geyser of California
- Benziger Family Winery
- Sutter Home Family Vineyards
- ZD Wines
- Fort Ross State Historic Park
- Andretti Winery
- Dry Creek Valley
- Raymond Vineyards
- V. Sattui Winery
- Grgich Hills Estate
- Viansa Sonoma Winery
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Long Beach
- Things to do in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Things to do in La Jolla
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon