Top Naples 4WD Tours
19 results | All Naples Tours
* A traveler said: "Great time well worth it. Like owning your own mini boat. Saw lots of dolphins up close including babies which is rare. Inside tip, for the tour be the first or last boat this will allow you to really go fast when allowed and not get caught up in the group"
* A traveler said: "Captain Tristan was low-key informative and fun. I'm very thankful that he took our twosome out alone, since this was the last booking of the day and our only opportunity. We didn't see a manatee due to weather conditions, but we did see 3 alligators."
* A traveler said: "Unforgettable experience. Captain Marco and our guide Colleen were very informative of not only the dolphins but the entire ecosystem. We got to see many dolphins and even some babies playing. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I knew we wanted to do something fun on the water, and we sure lucked out. Captain Mary was fantastic. She explained what we saw and answered any questions. We had so much fun on the boat and enjoyed going fast and doing some tricks. Lots of laughs and got to see dolphins! Totally recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on the tour. Victor was a fantastic guide...very knowledgeable. We would highly recommend him. 🐬🐚🦅 Doug and Teri"
* A traveler said: "I am a single mother and took my 13 year old and my autistic 9 year old. We sat on the top of the boat. The guide there was funny and made us feel so comfortable. My 9 year old especially liked when captain would announce a dolphin sighting. It was an amazing tour and the houses were fantastic.x"
* A traveler said: "It was out of this world. Fantastic tour I would recommend for anyone. Our tour guide was great! I would certainly do it again."
* A traveler said: "A beautiful evening touring the houses of Naples then watching an amazing sunset. The staff are very knowledgeable and we learned some quirky facts about the area. I recommend this tour as a worthwhile excursion if you are visiting the area"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Dolphins right by boat. Getting out and looking for shells on a little private island wonderful. Highly recommend. Any age !!! My 11 year old boys loved it !"
* A traveler said: "Logan is a great guide. Passionate about his environment and job. Highly recommend this tour. We use him again for some other tours."
* A traveler said: "Laid back fun time The motor bikes were easy to handle and our guide was knowledgeable and personable."
* A traveler said: "Our family had a great time (Luca 9, Nico 11, Inez 15, mom and dad). Our guide (Carter) was very knowledgeable. We saw turtles, various different aquatic birds, and TONS of alligators. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Our guilds were great and fun. The only disappointment we did not see and dolphins or manatees. It was fun"
* A traveler said: "Such a great adventure! The guides were very knowledgeable and helpful. They had everything I needed from water to sunscreen."
* A traveler said: "Amazing and extremely memorable day with Captain Kristina! She's very professional, knowledgeable, and accommodating. Will definitely book again!"
* A traveler said: "It was a lot of fun! The tour guide were awesome, they took us to both the main attractions downtown and the beautiful, less knows places in Port Royal. They are very knowledgeable. Towards the end of the tour they took us to a beautiful local bar for a cocktail. I will definitely will be back!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island