Top Naples Sunset Cruises
14 results | All Naples Tours
* A traveler said: "Such an amazing experience! The crew members were so nice! very romantic sail ride, I highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "A beautiful evening touring the houses of Naples then watching an amazing sunset. The staff are very knowledgeable and we learned some quirky facts about the area. I recommend this tour as a worthwhile excursion if you are visiting the area"
* A traveler said: "Captain was very knowledgeable and friendly. He gave ample time to explore and was very flexible during our trip (bathroom breaks, longer time at beach, etc.) Highly recommend this private tour."
* A traveler said: "I have taken this tour twice with visiting friends and family and each time was a wonderful experience. Our guide, Sara, was excellent in finding the local wildlife and providing interesting and educational details on everything we were seeing. Highly recommend this tour and will continue to book when guests are visiting."
* A traveler said: "The boat ride and Seeing the dolphins ended up being the best part of the day! The seashell’s were pretty, but it went by so quickly by the time you get to the sandbar. The captain was very knowledgeable about animals and the landscape around us. I honestly just wish we had longer."
* A traveler said: "I am a single mother and took my 13 year old and my autistic 9 year old. We sat on the top of the boat. The guide there was funny and made us feel so comfortable. My 9 year old especially liked when captain would announce a dolphin sighting. It was an amazing tour and the houses were fantastic.x"
* A traveler said: "First time in Marco Island and the tour, it was great. We did get some rain but the tour guys where super cool and we were able to manage our tour with lots of shells, dolphins encounter and beautiful birds around the islands. We would like to come back soon!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Dolphins right by boat. Getting out and looking for shells on a little private island wonderful. Highly recommend. Any age !!! My 11 year old boys loved it !"
* A traveler said: "Captain Tristan was low-key informative and fun. I'm very thankful that he took our twosome out alone, since this was the last booking of the day and our only opportunity. We didn't see a manatee due to weather conditions, but we did see 3 alligators."
* A traveler said: "Amazing!! One of the best experiences! Beautiful views and great guide! We saw dolphins and the most beautiful birds. The Craigcat is fun to be on!"
* A traveler said: "Unforgettable experience. Captain Marco and our guide Colleen were very informative of not only the dolphins but the entire ecosystem. We got to see many dolphins and even some babies playing. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing lots of dolphins and identifying them. Friendly and knowledgeable crew. Karen and I loved it. Kent and Robin are the best guides ever!"
* A traveler said: "Wow What a great time ....... we had adults and children on this experience and we all had a great time Our captain listen to us and made sure we got all our needs met He also helped us fish and we all had a great time would it again for sure"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island