Top Naples Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
75 results | All Naples Tours
* A traveler said: "Seeing some dolphins on the way and Keewaydin beach with all the shells. Had time for a nice swim in the Gulf."
* A traveler said: "I am a single mother and took my 13 year old and my autistic 9 year old. We sat on the top of the boat. The guide there was funny and made us feel so comfortable. My 9 year old especially liked when captain would announce a dolphin sighting. It was an amazing tour and the houses were fantastic.x"
* A traveler said: "Laid back fun time The motor bikes were easy to handle and our guide was knowledgeable and personable."
* A traveler said: "It was out of this world. Fantastic tour I would recommend for anyone. Our tour guide was great! I would certainly do it again."
* A traveler said: "A beautiful evening touring the houses of Naples then watching an amazing sunset. The staff are very knowledgeable and we learned some quirky facts about the area. I recommend this tour as a worthwhile excursion if you are visiting the area"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on the tour. Victor was a fantastic guide...very knowledgeable. We would highly recommend him. 🐬🐚🦅 Doug and Teri"
* A traveler said: "Such an amazing experience! The crew members were so nice! very romantic sail ride, I highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The beauty of the islands and mangroves and getting there in the craig cats. Was a blast. Jason was a great guide"
* A traveler said: "I have taken this tour twice with visiting friends and family and each time was a wonderful experience. Our guide, Sara, was excellent in finding the local wildlife and providing interesting and educational details on everything we were seeing. Highly recommend this tour and will continue to book when guests are visiting."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I knew we wanted to do something fun on the water, and we sure lucked out. Captain Mary was fantastic. She explained what we saw and answered any questions. We had so much fun on the boat and enjoyed going fast and doing some tricks. Lots of laughs and got to see dolphins! Totally recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Captain was very knowledgeable and friendly. He gave ample time to explore and was very flexible during our trip (bathroom breaks, longer time at beach, etc.) Highly recommend this private tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time kayaking through the mangroves. Seeing the dolphin and the little crabs in their natural habitat was a remarkable experience. Thank you Jennifer for a memorable day!"
* A traveler said: "Unforgettable experience. Captain Marco and our guide Colleen were very informative of not only the dolphins but the entire ecosystem. We got to see many dolphins and even some babies playing. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Captain Tristan was low-key informative and fun. I'm very thankful that he took our twosome out alone, since this was the last booking of the day and our only opportunity. We didn't see a manatee due to weather conditions, but we did see 3 alligators."
* A traveler said: "The trip started just at time, Beautiful and very nice experience, my kids loved. Thanks Nick. You are so nice"
* A traveler said: "Cruising along and catching some air off the wakes and walking with my wife on horse island collecting shells, got to see some dolphins in the gulf off the island couple jelly fish lots of hermit crabs and even a couple horseshoe crabs. Our guide was amazing"
* A traveler said: "Amazing and extremely memorable day with Captain Kristina! She's very professional, knowledgeable, and accommodating. Will definitely book again!"
* A traveler said: "First time in Marco Island and the tour, it was great. We did get some rain but the tour guys where super cool and we were able to manage our tour with lots of shells, dolphins encounter and beautiful birds around the islands. We would like to come back soon!"
* A traveler said: "Sam was an excellent guide. She is very knowledgeable about plant and animal life in the mangroves. The trip was very relaxing. Never felt rushed. She answered all of our questions. Allowed us set the pace for our tour. Would recommend this tour with this company to anyone. Thank you for a wonderful morning"
* A traveler said: "Excellent education of the Florida mangroves and wildlife inhabitants. Captain Josh gave us a private tour (just my husband and I) and stopped along the way to point out birds, fish, dolphins & sea turtles, while explaining why they were behaving as they were. He also took us out to a sandy island to explore and search for shells. Again, he would educate us about what we discovered on the island. Thank you for a highlight on our Florida vacation. 5+stars"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island