Top Naples Water Tours
50 results | All Naples Tours
* A traveler said: "I am a single mother and took my 13 year old and my autistic 9 year old. We sat on the top of the boat. The guide there was funny and made us feel so comfortable. My 9 year old especially liked when captain would announce a dolphin sighting. It was an amazing tour and the houses were fantastic.x"
* A traveler said: "Such an amazing experience! The crew members were so nice! very romantic sail ride, I highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "A beautiful evening touring the houses of Naples then watching an amazing sunset. The staff are very knowledgeable and we learned some quirky facts about the area. I recommend this tour as a worthwhile excursion if you are visiting the area"
* A traveler said: "Captain Tristan was low-key informative and fun. I'm very thankful that he took our twosome out alone, since this was the last booking of the day and our only opportunity. We didn't see a manatee due to weather conditions, but we did see 3 alligators."
* A traveler said: "I have taken this tour twice with visiting friends and family and each time was a wonderful experience. Our guide, Sara, was excellent in finding the local wildlife and providing interesting and educational details on everything we were seeing. Highly recommend this tour and will continue to book when guests are visiting."
* A traveler said: "Captain was very knowledgeable and friendly. He gave ample time to explore and was very flexible during our trip (bathroom breaks, longer time at beach, etc.) Highly recommend this private tour."
* A traveler said: "The trip started just at time, Beautiful and very nice experience, my kids loved. Thanks Nick. You are so nice"
* A traveler said: "Amazing and relaxing day! Captain Art is a first class captain and very professional! We had never been on the waters like that as Iowa has no oceans, but Art quickly put us at ease with his expertise and knowledge! You will not be disappointed and we had a great experience!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing!! One of the best experiences! Beautiful views and great guide! We saw dolphins and the most beautiful birds. The Craigcat is fun to be on!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I knew we wanted to do something fun on the water, and we sure lucked out. Captain Mary was fantastic. She explained what we saw and answered any questions. We had so much fun on the boat and enjoyed going fast and doing some tricks. Lots of laughs and got to see dolphins! Totally recommend!"
* A traveler said: "First time in Marco Island and the tour, it was great. We did get some rain but the tour guys where super cool and we were able to manage our tour with lots of shells, dolphins encounter and beautiful birds around the islands. We would like to come back soon!"
* A traveler said: "Unforgettable experience. Captain Marco and our guide Colleen were very informative of not only the dolphins but the entire ecosystem. We got to see many dolphins and even some babies playing. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "The dolphins were great! Our Captain was so knowledgeable! He knew what to do to engage the dolphins. A wonderful experience! Great shells!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on the tour. Victor was a fantastic guide...very knowledgeable. We would highly recommend him. 🐬🐚🦅 Doug and Teri"
* A traveler said: "Excellent education of the Florida mangroves and wildlife inhabitants. Captain Josh gave us a private tour (just my husband and I) and stopped along the way to point out birds, fish, dolphins & sea turtles, while explaining why they were behaving as they were. He also took us out to a sandy island to explore and search for shells. Again, he would educate us about what we discovered on the island. Thank you for a highlight on our Florida vacation. 5+stars"
* A traveler said: "Seeing some dolphins on the way and Keewaydin beach with all the shells. Had time for a nice swim in the Gulf."
* A traveler said: "Logan was an absolute pleasure to go with. He is so knowledgeable , we had a great time. No other comments needed"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing morning and Paul, the boat captain, did a great job of showing us around! I would totally recommend this :)"
* A traveler said: "Sam was an excellent guide. She is very knowledgeable about plant and animal life in the mangroves. The trip was very relaxing. Never felt rushed. She answered all of our questions. Allowed us set the pace for our tour. Would recommend this tour with this company to anyone. Thank you for a wonderful morning"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Nathan, was so knowledgeable and attentive. He guided us through narrow lanes of mangroves with expert advice. We felt the real wilderness of the Rookery Bay. We saw dolphins, upside down jelly fish, tree crabs that looked like spiders and a tri-colored heron. Because of the heat and the time of day not many birds were visible. This was an adventure every family should experience ! My grandchildren are 12 and 9 years old and it was great entertainment ! Definitely would do it again !"
* A traveler said: "Our family had a great time (Luca 9, Nico 11, Inez 15, mom and dad). Our guide (Carter) was very knowledgeable. We saw turtles, various different aquatic birds, and TONS of alligators. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Our guilds were great and fun. The only disappointment we did not see and dolphins or manatees. It was fun"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful birthday excursion! Just went out this past week with Beau, took my two little boys ages 9 + 11 and had the best time. We saw a dolphin in the distance, enjoyed some seashell picking, saw some turtle nests. It was really a special and memorable excursion and Beau was an excellent guide throughout."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island