* A traveler said: "I am a single mother and took my 13 year old and my autistic 9 year old. We sat on the top of the boat. The guide there was funny and made us feel so comfortable. My 9 year old especially liked when captain would announce a dolphin sighting. It was an amazing tour and the houses were fantastic.x"
* A traveler said: "Such an amazing experience! The crew members were so nice! very romantic sail ride, I highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "A beautiful evening touring the houses of Naples then watching an amazing sunset. The staff are very knowledgeable and we learned some quirky facts about the area. I recommend this tour as a worthwhile excursion if you are visiting the area"
* A traveler said: "I have taken this tour twice with visiting friends and family and each time was a wonderful experience. Our guide, Sara, was excellent in finding the local wildlife and providing interesting and educational details on everything we were seeing. Highly recommend this tour and will continue to book when guests are visiting."
* A traveler said: "Captain Tristan was low-key informative and fun. I'm very thankful that he took our twosome out alone, since this was the last booking of the day and our only opportunity. We didn't see a manatee due to weather conditions, but we did see 3 alligators."
* A traveler said: "It was a beautiful day. Our guide was very pleasant. Gave us a nice ride. Saw some manatees, Herons and a gator 🐊 on the way in. Walk on a nice beach, found some shells. All around nice adventure."
* A traveler said: "First time in Marco Island and the tour, it was great. We did get some rain but the tour guys where super cool and we were able to manage our tour with lots of shells, dolphins encounter and beautiful birds around the islands. We would like to come back soon!"
* A traveler said: "Great time well worth it. Like owning your own mini boat. Saw lots of dolphins up close including babies which is rare. Inside tip, for the tour be the first or last boat this will allow you to really go fast when allowed and not get caught up in the group"
* A traveler said: "Amazing and relaxing day! Captain Art is a first class captain and very professional! We had never been on the waters like that as Iowa has no oceans, but Art quickly put us at ease with his expertise and knowledge! You will not be disappointed and we had a great experience!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on the tour. Victor was a fantastic guide...very knowledgeable. We would highly recommend him. 🐬🐚🦅 Doug and Teri"
* A traveler said: "Such a great adventure! The guides were very knowledgeable and helpful. They had everything I needed from water to sunscreen."
* A traveler said: "Was so much fun ! Andrew was a great guide and gave us so much interesting information . Definitely would choose Adventures again !"
* A traveler said: "Unforgettable experience. Captain Marco and our guide Colleen were very informative of not only the dolphins but the entire ecosystem. We got to see many dolphins and even some babies playing. Highly recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Logan is a great guide. Passionate about his environment and job. Highly recommend this tour. We use him again for some other tours."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time caught lots of fish. Even got to go out in the Gulf. Crew was very helpful and cleaned all our fish and had them for supper."
* A traveler said: "Captain Joe was great. He made the trip fun and informative. We enjoyed swimming in the gulf, shelling and experiencing many of the natural wildlife."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour. Dolphins right by boat. Getting out and looking for shells on a little private island wonderful. Highly recommend. Any age !!! My 11 year old boys loved it !"
* A traveler said: "Laid back fun time The motor bikes were easy to handle and our guide was knowledgeable and personable."
* A traveler said: "Our guilds were great and fun. The only disappointment we did not see and dolphins or manatees. It was fun"
* A traveler said: "Captain Tim was amazing !! Extremely knowledgeable of local hot fishing spots, friendly, and patient. Captain Tim also provided a plethora of refreshments. My kids and I caught around 20 fish on our awesome trip."
* A traveler said: "Seeing some dolphins on the way and Keewaydin beach with all the shells. Had time for a nice swim in the Gulf."
* A traveler said: "Rhett was a great guide! Very knowledgeable and jovial. Excellent at spotting all the various wildlife and expounding on their roles in the Everglades habitat."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island