Top Negril Bus Services
52 results | All Negril Tours
* A traveler said: "We got everything that was listed on the post. Timely, professional, air conditioned van-would definitely advise friends to book with them."
* A traveler said: "It was nerve-racking getting to the airport in MBJ as a tropical storm started 10 minutes after we left our hotel in Negril, but Andrae got us to the airport safely and in great time. I have slight PTSD from a car accident I was in years ago during a bad storm and I never once felt scared. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The drivers were very kind, shared information about the area, was on time for both pick ups. Overall a great driving experience."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing!! Driver was sooo nice! He was a tour guide as well! Showed us different places as we passed!"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this family business for your next ride! Spacious and clean van. Mark was amazing in teaching my 4 kids all he could in the 1.5 hour drive to Negril. He was also very accommodating when we needed to move our return reservation twice due to airline issues. Thank you, Mark - can’t wait to get back to Jamaica!"
* A traveler said: "Andre was great! Andre pointed out significant landmarks on the island along the ride. Highly recommend DJ Tours professional and friendly:)"
* A traveler said: "Tour along the drive from Montego Bay airport to negril he was very nice and informative we appreciated all the information he provided"
* A traveler said: "The most memorable part was the tour and stories that were told along our ride to our hotel. We learned a lot on our over an hour journey including the language."
* A traveler said: "The pickup and drop-off was no hassle. The team at jam west are great communicators and provide a great experience while you're there. The activities are fun. You will enjoy yourself. Highly recommend! Also, go whistle with the cockatoo, he's pretty cool."
* A traveler said: "Top notch transportation service! Malcolm and Sean are professional and cordial! Sean Gave excellent insight about buying property on the island! Malcolm provided my sister and I an excellent treat of water and the best rum punch we have ever had! What a way to start your vacation on the hour long ride to Negril. Sean made himself available for an outing for lunch my sister and I wanted to take . he was so accommodating when we wanted to to stay longer than initially planned. And this was on his birthday! What a kind act of selflessness! We travel to Jamaica often and so do our friends. I will only use this company for our travel needs in the future and I will recommend this company to all of my friends and associates!"
* A traveler said: "I don’t have enough characters to describe my experience with Julian. A consummate professional from our intital meeting at the airport. He’s also very engaging, proud of and knowledgeable about the history of his country. Julian helped me plan my tours, took me to the local restaurants with the BEST food and even with the imposed curfew I was able to go to a few local “hot spots” with great music and dancing. Julian helped me to have a real Jamaican experience amongst the locals away from the resorts and “touristy” stuff which was EXACTLY what I told him I wanted. He is very well known and respected in his community. I was introduced to great people that I look forward to seeing again on my next visit. Thank u Julian for EVERYTHING!! ❤️❤️ 🤜🏾🤛🏾 Respect all the time 👊🏾 PSA female/solo travelers… I aways felt safe with or without Julian around. I even did a little venturing out on my own. I had a great Driver/tour Guide and now friend and I’m NOT complaining that he’s cute 6’2 bulky and made me feel like I had a personal bodyguard #winWin 🤷🏽♀️"
* A traveler said: "Our service was amazing from the time we left the airport. Richard from inclusive island tour, did a great of giving us a tour of the different beautiful parishes of Jamaica while heading to our resort, The Royalton. Richard also did a great job of being on time picking us up to make sure we got through traffic to be on time for our flight. Thank you Richard for great service. I Would definitely recommend using inclusive island tour."
* A traveler said: "Richard was truly an outstanding driver and made our experience that much better during our stay. We've been to Jamaica 5 times and he was by far the BEST driver we have ever had and we will book him for every trip going forward!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Lucea
- Things to do in Montego Bay
- Things to do in Black River
- Things to do in Falmouth
- Things to do in Trelawny
- Things to do in Runaway Bay
- Things to do in Ocho Rios
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island