Top Negril Bus Tours
150 results | All Negril Tours
* A traveler said: "What an experience. Let me start off with my driver Mr.Bernard went above and beyond through out our entire tour. It was our first experience and I would always recommend him. The staff throughout the day was marvelous from Dunns River,Bob Marley museum and the lunch/dinner was on point. Well worth my funds"
* A traveler said: "Great experience the best was the surprise snorkeling we really enjoyed that part best time ever ……….."
* A traveler said: "One the experience moment was having was having to go in the water to get to the ship.Me and wife had a good time."
* A traveler said: "Our Guide, Clyde, was absolutely wonderful. He was so patient with us. And we had the best time ever. Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "My experience was amazing. Charles our driver he was so knowledgeable and friendly. I would definitely recommend Charles to others. We had an amazing time."
* A traveler said: "The pickup and drop-off was no hassle. The team at jam west are great communicators and provide a great experience while you're there. The activities are fun. You will enjoy yourself. Highly recommend! Also, go whistle with the cockatoo, he's pretty cool."
* A traveler said: "Adrian was a great driver, tour guide, and guard! We loved the falls and have some amazing pictures from there. We ate some local food, which was awesome. The black river was a nice relaxing boat ride, we only saw a few crocodiles in the water, but we’re able to see more at the nursery after. The rum tour is closed on Sunday, so we went to Pelican Bar, which was a fun boat ride and a unique place! It was a great day and we had lots of memories made!"
* A traveler said: "It was nerve-racking getting to the airport in MBJ as a tropical storm started 10 minutes after we left our hotel in Negril, but Andrae got us to the airport safely and in great time. I have slight PTSD from a car accident I was in years ago during a bad storm and I never once felt scared. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "My group and I did the ATVs and horse back riding in the ocean and it was simply amazing. The tourist was really nice and patient. I will definitely recommend Viator to anyone visiting."
* A traveler said: "This was the best excursion on our trip. The host made it fun and exciting. I would love to do this again!"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this family business for your next ride! Spacious and clean van. Mark was amazing in teaching my 4 kids all he could in the 1.5 hour drive to Negril. He was also very accommodating when we needed to move our return reservation twice due to airline issues. Thank you, Mark - can’t wait to get back to Jamaica!"
* A traveler said: "We got everything that was listed on the post. Timely, professional, air conditioned van-would definitely advise friends to book with them."
* A traveler said: "Andre was great! Andre pointed out significant landmarks on the island along the ride. Highly recommend DJ Tours professional and friendly:)"
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing time! I booked for a group of 7 and we were all very well taken care of. The crew was very knowledgeable and fun! We even got to meet an Ostrich lol"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful meal. The farm is gorgeous and the dinner was amazing. Delicious, interesting, great flavor, and a wonderful evening. I would recommend wearing bug spray or long sleeves/pants if you tend to get bitten by bugs."
* A traveler said: "The drivers were very kind, shared information about the area, was on time for both pick ups. Overall a great driving experience."
* A traveler said: "THE ATV RIDE WAS GREAT!- I hopped on my own, but wound up riding with my man. I had never driven one before and the power & control was a bit much for me. We got dirty but not wet! We seen plenty of goats and horses on the trail!!"
* A traveler said: "The highlight of our 6 day trip to Sandals Negril. We met great people, drinks were well priced and delicious (need to try Lattecha’s rum punch), and the bars were all hidden gems with gorgeous views. Also the driver, Lampert, is the best."
* A traveler said: "Tour along the drive from Montego Bay airport to negril he was very nice and informative we appreciated all the information he provided"
* A traveler said: "The most memorable part was the tour and stories that were told along our ride to our hotel. We learned a lot on our over an hour journey including the language."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Segway Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Lucea
- Things to do in Montego Bay
- Things to do in Black River
- Things to do in Falmouth
- Things to do in Trelawny
- Things to do in Runaway Bay
- Things to do in Ocho Rios
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island