Top Negril Cruises & Sailing
53 results | All Negril Tours
* A traveler said: "Great experience the best was the surprise snorkeling we really enjoyed that part best time ever ……….."
* A traveler said: "One the experience moment was having was having to go in the water to get to the ship.Me and wife had a good time."
* A traveler said: "This was the best excursion on our trip. The host made it fun and exciting. I would love to do this again!"
* A traveler said: "We were nervous about venturing out on our own but this tour was amazing!!! our guide Dale was so kind very informative. I highly recommend this tour, everything from pick up to drop off was just perfect."
* A traveler said: "AJ, was an excellent tour guide has compelling zeal and passion for what he do. Rick's Cafe/Margaritaville was a nice scenery party atmosphere."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was amazing! He took us to get some food on the way and pointed out some local places, and gave us some true Jamaican history. Warned us of what to do vs. what not to do going into different places, and was overall amazingly accommodating! I would absolutely take this company again!"
* A traveler said: "Our driver Charles was amazing. He loves his country and we got the sense he really enjoys his job! He took us round trip to the falls and even offered to take us to get some vegetarian patties afterward."
* A traveler said: "We loved our tour and our guide. This is a must do when in Jamaica. It was the highlight of our trip🤗😄"
* A traveler said: "Great Itinerary, very Fun. Odane is a great host, who is very tentative to his guest. Nothing really bad to say. Only thing for a family of six, it was a little tight. I would recommend catch a cab n tours for a couple or 4 people max. Especially for the long ride. But other than that, Odane had great conversation, very informative, and a all around cool guy. Thanks Again!"
* A traveler said: "To see the authentic Montego Bay our tour guide was very KNOWLEDGEABLE, and accommodating. He's the tour of person to make the tour personable. A. Johnson if you see this you were AMAZING!"
* A traveler said: "My family and I had a great time climbing the falls. We had our children (ages 6 and 8 ) with us and they enjoyed it as well. Climbing was a little difficult in the bottom half half but was relatively easy at the to half of the climb. I recommend this for anyone coming to Jamaica."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in Lucea
- Things to do in Montego Bay
- Things to do in Black River
- Things to do in Falmouth
- Things to do in Trelawny
- Things to do in Runaway Bay
- Things to do in Ocho Rios
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island