Top Negril Food & Drink
36 results | All Negril Tours
* A traveler said: "Adrian was a great driver, tour guide, and guard! We loved the falls and have some amazing pictures from there. We ate some local food, which was awesome. The black river was a nice relaxing boat ride, we only saw a few crocodiles in the water, but we’re able to see more at the nursery after. The rum tour is closed on Sunday, so we went to Pelican Bar, which was a fun boat ride and a unique place! It was a great day and we had lots of memories made!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful meal. The farm is gorgeous and the dinner was amazing. Delicious, interesting, great flavor, and a wonderful evening. I would recommend wearing bug spray or long sleeves/pants if you tend to get bitten by bugs."
* A traveler said: "One the experience moment was having was having to go in the water to get to the ship.Me and wife had a good time."
* A traveler said: "What an experience. Let me start off with my driver Mr.Bernard went above and beyond through out our entire tour. It was our first experience and I would always recommend him. The staff throughout the day was marvelous from Dunns River,Bob Marley museum and the lunch/dinner was on point. Well worth my funds"
* A traveler said: "Great experience the best was the surprise snorkeling we really enjoyed that part best time ever ……….."
* A traveler said: "We got everything that was listed on the post. Timely, professional, air conditioned van-would definitely advise friends to book with them."
* A traveler said: "AJ, was an excellent tour guide has compelling zeal and passion for what he do. Rick's Cafe/Margaritaville was a nice scenery party atmosphere."
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing time! I booked for a group of 7 and we were all very well taken care of. The crew was very knowledgeable and fun! We even got to meet an Ostrich lol"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this family business for your next ride! Spacious and clean van. Mark was amazing in teaching my 4 kids all he could in the 1.5 hour drive to Negril. He was also very accommodating when we needed to move our return reservation twice due to airline issues. Thank you, Mark - can’t wait to get back to Jamaica!"
* A traveler said: "Our Guide, Clyde, was absolutely wonderful. He was so patient with us. And we had the best time ever. Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "It was nerve-racking getting to the airport in MBJ as a tropical storm started 10 minutes after we left our hotel in Negril, but Andrae got us to the airport safely and in great time. I have slight PTSD from a car accident I was in years ago during a bad storm and I never once felt scared. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "We loved our tour and our guide. This is a must do when in Jamaica. It was the highlight of our trip🤗😄"
* A traveler said: "YS falls was a great experience with a great guide. The Pelican Bar was beautiful and a great experience. The best part of the tour was our Guide Marlon. He introduced us to some very good people and showed us some great sights along the way. Marlon went above and beyond made our first day amazing."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely STUNNING! And Bradford Barrett was WONDERFUL! He catered to our every need in between the locations. Defiantly love YS Falls and thePelican Bar was so unique. Would highly recommend for couples or families."
* A traveler said: "Love the water and the driver was very nice and hospitable towards me and my boyfriend. Ricks cafe is one of the best beach bars there is in Jamaica. The food and drinks were great."
* A traveler said: "The driver and guide Demar Gray made this excursion memorable. He answered all of our questions and was very knowledgeable and polite."
* A traveler said: "James was so nice, super professional and went above and beyond to make sure our day put was fun!!! We loved Ricks and the Pelican bar."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time at our Jamaican Cooking Lesson. From scheduling our lesson with Simone and everyone at the Wild Coffee Retreat we enjoyed learning how to make jerk chicken (we had the option of what we would like to make) and then enjoying our meal of jerk chicken and rice and beans."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Lucea
- Things to do in Montego Bay
- Things to do in Black River
- Things to do in Falmouth
- Things to do in Trelawny
- Things to do in Runaway Bay
- Things to do in Ocho Rios
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island