Top Negril Outdoor Activities
108 results | All Negril Tours
* A traveler said: "The pickup and drop-off was no hassle. The team at jam west are great communicators and provide a great experience while you're there. The activities are fun. You will enjoy yourself. Highly recommend! Also, go whistle with the cockatoo, he's pretty cool."
* A traveler said: "THE ATV RIDE WAS GREAT!- I hopped on my own, but wound up riding with my man. I had never driven one before and the power & control was a bit much for me. We got dirty but not wet! We seen plenty of goats and horses on the trail!!"
* A traveler said: "My group and I did the ATVs and horse back riding in the ocean and it was simply amazing. The tourist was really nice and patient. I will definitely recommend Viator to anyone visiting."
* A traveler said: "One the experience moment was having was having to go in the water to get to the ship.Me and wife had a good time."
* A traveler said: "Great experience the best was the surprise snorkeling we really enjoyed that part best time ever ……….."
* A traveler said: "Adrian was a great driver, tour guide, and guard! We loved the falls and have some amazing pictures from there. We ate some local food, which was awesome. The black river was a nice relaxing boat ride, we only saw a few crocodiles in the water, but we’re able to see more at the nursery after. The rum tour is closed on Sunday, so we went to Pelican Bar, which was a fun boat ride and a unique place! It was a great day and we had lots of memories made!"
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing time! I booked for a group of 7 and we were all very well taken care of. The crew was very knowledgeable and fun! We even got to meet an Ostrich lol"
* A traveler said: "AJ, was an excellent tour guide has compelling zeal and passion for what he do. Rick's Cafe/Margaritaville was a nice scenery party atmosphere."
* A traveler said: "Our Guide, Clyde, was absolutely wonderful. He was so patient with us. And we had the best time ever. Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "It was nerve-racking getting to the airport in MBJ as a tropical storm started 10 minutes after we left our hotel in Negril, but Andrae got us to the airport safely and in great time. I have slight PTSD from a car accident I was in years ago during a bad storm and I never once felt scared. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "What an experience. Let me start off with my driver Mr.Bernard went above and beyond through out our entire tour. It was our first experience and I would always recommend him. The staff throughout the day was marvelous from Dunns River,Bob Marley museum and the lunch/dinner was on point. Well worth my funds"
* A traveler said: "We got everything that was listed on the post. Timely, professional, air conditioned van-would definitely advise friends to book with them."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely STUNNING! And Bradford Barrett was WONDERFUL! He catered to our every need in between the locations. Defiantly love YS Falls and thePelican Bar was so unique. Would highly recommend for couples or families."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this family business for your next ride! Spacious and clean van. Mark was amazing in teaching my 4 kids all he could in the 1.5 hour drive to Negril. He was also very accommodating when we needed to move our return reservation twice due to airline issues. Thank you, Mark - can’t wait to get back to Jamaica!"
* A traveler said: "This was the best excursion on our trip. The host made it fun and exciting. I would love to do this again!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide at jamwest by the name of Extra made ziplining so much and exciting. The atv tour was also fun. I wi definitely take these tours again, when I come back to Jamaica."
* A traveler said: "I had a amazing time the captain was amazing over all I enjoyed my experience The the rafting I recommend this for everyone"
* A traveler said: "OMG! This was a great experience for me and my sisters! Not one bad experience from the horseback riding, dunes buggy, ziplining, water tubing, the lunch all top notch!!! The staff was.very accommodating, friendly, comical and personal. Special shout out to Meeka, Devin, Delroy, and John...we will be back!"
* A traveler said: "The drivers were very kind, shared information about the area, was on time for both pick ups. Overall a great driving experience."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was best Carlos he showed us everything on out ATV tour he took us to the mineral springs show us the mountains the best tour ever better than chukka tour we took last year. You have to go on this tour you won't regret it."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was amazing! He took us to get some food on the way and pointed out some local places, and gave us some true Jamaican history. Warned us of what to do vs. what not to do going into different places, and was overall amazingly accommodating! I would absolutely take this company again!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Lucea
- Things to do in Montego Bay
- Things to do in Black River
- Things to do in Falmouth
- Things to do in Trelawny
- Things to do in Runaway Bay
- Things to do in Ocho Rios
- Things to do in Kingston
- Things to do in Grand Cayman
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in New Providence Island
- Things to do in Caribbean Coast
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island