Top Nevada Night Tours
27 results | All Nevada Tours
* A traveler said: "Was an enjoyable experience! Seeing the sites while on the bus tour was great. Our host was very informative giving us info on different places on the Strip."
* A traveler said: "The staff was very professional and it felt safe but also was a thrilling experience. The view of the city was absolutely beautiful!"
* A traveler said: "We were picked up in a timely manner, tour guide Ron was courteous n professional. He shared great information about everything we saw. If anyone is worried about climbing into the jeep, they have a step up to get in. We were a couple n a family of 5 also joined. Comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Was really fun and exciting especially if you never have been on a helicopter. Highly recommend it. Pilot was fun. Next the Grand Canyon flight!!"
* A traveler said: "I totally enjoyed learning the history of downtown Vegas! The tour guide was great! I agree with other reviewers. This should be the first thing you do on your trip."
* A traveler said: "Fremont Street with guide Rick who is very knowledgeable of Vegas. The old vs the new is nice to see the history."
* A traveler said: "The Dam was amazing tour guide Harrison was wonderful Ken was a great driver. We enjoyed all stops and was able to take lots of pictures"
* A traveler said: "This was THE premier experience for us and our photographer was amazing!!! 100+ photos and every single one was worth putting in a frame."
* A traveler said: "It was an amazing experience full of Adrenaline. Will definitely recommend it to family and friends! 😀"
* A traveler said: "We took 10min strip ride at night. Staff was so nice, and helpful. Answered all my questions Definitely will come back."
* A traveler said: "Got to go inside some of the downtown hotels. Love about the history of Las Vegas, very informative."
* A traveler said: "My husband and I, along with another couple (friends of ours), booked this tour last Saturday and what a wonderful experience it was!! Our guide, April was great!! SO MUCH FOOD and it was all WONDERFUL!! I would highly recommend this tour if in Vegas."
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing and our tour guide Amanda was the best."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Shaun Marcus did a great job instructing us on how to work the Segway. The tour allow you to cover more of downtown than walking which was nice. Take a few breaks throughout tour to learn Vegas history. Would do it again!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing! We both enjoyed. Thank you! For everything.The VIP experience was excellent. The stake at Effle tower is amazing."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour. My husband and I truly enjoyed it. Our guide was the best, he was super helpful, kind and knowledgeable. We want to go back and do it again!!"
* A traveler said: "All 12 of us had a great time, so much so that there have been requests to do it again. Paul the driver was fun and made everyone feel relaxed dancing car, and Bobby the pictures are wonderful."
* A traveler said: "The crew was fantastic/ the view was amazing… Need to hire prof photographer for sure, it makes an incredible difference… they help!"
* A traveler said: "My daughter 30th birthday was the best with the help of our guide Craig. Craig was patience’s and very professional. He showed us the most popular places. I would recommend this company to friends and family. Thank you Craig."
* A traveler said: "We had so much fun! They gave us such a great experience that we wouldn’t have otherwise found on our own. Awesome for those that forget to take pictures or capture the fun time. They made us feel VIP even among some slightly different restrictions among COVID procedures."
* A traveler said: "We had a great experience on our trike ride. Our guide went above and beyond to make our experience awesome!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Adventure Tours
- City Tours
- Night Tours
- Private Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Cashman Field
- The D Las Vegas
- Hidden Valley Nevada
- Count's Kustoms
- Wynn Las Vegas
- Elvis Chapel
- Rio All-Suite Hotel & Casino
- Welcome to Fabulous Las Vegas Sign
- Treasure Island Hotel & Casino
- Binion's Gambling Hall
- Lost City Museum
- Las Vegas CityCenter
- Madame Tussauds Las Vegas
- Bodies: The Exhibition
- Hard Rock Cafe Las Vegas
- Toy Shack
- Las Vegas Sky Zone
- LINQ Promenade
- The Dome At Container Park
- Things to do in Las Vegas
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in Arizona
- Things to do in Utah
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Colorado
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Alberta