Top New Orleans Beer & Brewery Tours
17 results | All New Orleans Tours
* A traveler said: "Great food, wonderful service and an all around welcoming and safe environment. We went for the lunch cruise and really enjoyed our time. I am not understanding the complaints about the views.....it's New Orleans, a port city taken out by a hurricane 🤣. I loved the commentary, learned a lot!!"
* A traveler said: "The Cajun dinner was great. So was the live jazz band. The band did a good job of getting the audience involved. I enjoyed sitting out on the deck and listening to the music while watching the water and the people"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. The guide Henry was wonderful. He answered all of our questions and gave us so much information. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "This is a perfect excursion while visiting NOLA. Segways are a blast and sure beats walking. John our host was so knowledgeable and answered all our questions. Very personable. Would do it again next time we visit. A+++"
* A traveler said: "Very informative! We learned and saw a lot about what happened on the plantation. Highly recommend.."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very informative. Our tour guide Harris Parson who is also a drummer took us on a historical trail in jazz. Love it! Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Andy our tour guide was amazing Picked up on time at our hotel and dropped off He made the experience fascinating with so much history and tips on places to eat and entertainment. Brought so much to our trip as we went to several of his recommendations and had a great time"
* A traveler said: "Awesome food tour- Our tour guide was Christie and she was knowledgeable funny and kept us interested in the historic French quarters. The food was excellent from the jambalaya gumbo alligator bites and even the praline cookies. You must go on this tour when you’re here you won’t be disappointed. We weren’t."
* A traveler said: "Guide was terrific,. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Great experience taking small airboat ride. Informative about swamps and life on the bayou. Recommend this company and this experience to others."
* A traveler said: "Jeremy was awesome! Learned a lot about New Orleans in general along with a lot of cool spookie stories! Will go again for sure"
* A traveler said: "Small but presentation was very well put together. Staff was very sweet and informative would definitely share this place with others."
* A traveler said: "Going to the cafes and restaurants! Everything went so smoothly. Michele was very informative and friendly."
* A traveler said: "When I asked my grandson what he remembered most about the history of the area, he said he saw Sandra Bullock’s house! Something for everyone."
* A traveler said: "Michelle was a very knowledgeable and personable guide. She was flexible quickly due to changing weather and restaurant availability."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Court of Two Sisters
- Laura Plantation
- National WWII Museum
- Lafayette Cemetery No. 1
- Lake Pontchartrain
- New Canal Lighthouse
- Historic New Orleans Collection (HNOC)
- Old U.S. Mint
- New Orleans Pharmacy Museum
- Houmas House
- Louis Armstrong Park
- Audubon Nature Institute
- Jean Lafitte National Historical Park and Preserve
- San Francisco Plantation
- Ogden Museum of Southern Art
- New Orleans Historic Voodoo Museum
- Mercedes-Benz Superdome
- New Orleans School of Cooking
- Louisiana Children's Museum (LCM)
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Georgia