Top New Orleans Tours by Duration
160 results | All New Orleans Tours
* A traveler said: "Great food, wonderful service and an all around welcoming and safe environment. We went for the lunch cruise and really enjoyed our time. I am not understanding the complaints about the views.....it's New Orleans, a port city taken out by a hurricane 🤣. I loved the commentary, learned a lot!!"
* A traveler said: "The guide was terrific. He kept us entertained the entire time. He was very thoughtful about telling us when the street was bumpy so we didn't trip. We would take any excursion he led. There were only 2 of us an the tour so in between giving us all the info.we had pleasant conversations."
* A traveler said: "Listening to the historical history of new Orleans. Eating while listening to music was great; the food tasted excellent great service. Ms.Brenda, who explain to us the directions of the bus, was over helpful and friendly. The caption was always present to take pictures with us."
* A traveler said: "Andy our tour guide was amazing Picked up on time at our hotel and dropped off He made the experience fascinating with so much history and tips on places to eat and entertainment. Brought so much to our trip as we went to several of his recommendations and had a great time"
* A traveler said: "this is a very good way to enjoy your day. The ride was amazing and the tour guide was very helpful and knowledgeable about everything we saw."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide David was excellent. Very knowledgeable with a sense of humor. We would take this tour again."
* A traveler said: "Sandy D. gave us the BEST tour ever! Great and very informative experience! Definitely a must do!!!!"
* A traveler said: "Guide was terrific,. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Great experience taking small airboat ride. Informative about swamps and life on the bayou. Recommend this company and this experience to others."
* A traveler said: "Jeremy was awesome! Learned a lot about New Orleans in general along with a lot of cool spookie stories! Will go again for sure"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. The guide Henry was wonderful. He answered all of our questions and gave us so much information. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Awesome food tour- Our tour guide was Christie and she was knowledgeable funny and kept us interested in the historic French quarters. The food was excellent from the jambalaya gumbo alligator bites and even the praline cookies. You must go on this tour when you’re here you won’t be disappointed. We weren’t."
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome tour guide (Dewey). Although the weather was not in our favor he still made the trip so memorable and I would definitely go back again!"
* A traveler said: "The ride out was excellent and the bus was comfortable and clean. Our driver was also very awesome and knowledgeable about plantations on the way and good places to eat!"
* A traveler said: "Jay is the best! So friendly and outgoing along with being extremely knowledgeable. We will be back!"
* A traveler said: "Our Tour Guide, Lemen was fantastic! Very informative and entertaining! A must-do tour for those visiting New Orleans!"
* A traveler said: "We were with our traveling couple friends and thought this would be a fun heat of the day activity while in NOLA. It turned out to be much more than that! Great food…entertaining chef…and great afternoon!"
* A traveler said: "Toast did a wonderful job! He was very knowledgeable and funny! We learned a lot about New Orleans and saw many sights along the way. We could tell Toast was very proud of his city and he represented it well."
* A traveler said: "Customer service is excellent. Tony made us very happy, he’s such a great server. Tony made my birthday even more special by having the other staff sign a birthday card for me.Despite my food restrictions he still made my birthday brunch enjoyable. LOVE LOVE the salad!! Definitely need the dressing"
* A traveler said: "The Cajun dinner was great. So was the live jazz band. The band did a good job of getting the audience involved. I enjoyed sitting out on the deck and listening to the music while watching the water and the people"
* A traveler said: "I really liked when she told us about a man turning a whole apartment complex into his own house. It looked so nice and cool when we glanced inside. The tour was really fun and informative. We went back to a couple of the places during the rest of our trip. Libby is the best tour guide I've ever had. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Best cruise ever. Jazz was amazing, food was amazing and the sunset over the Mississippi is unforgettable!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable and shared her personal experiences in a very entertaining way. Coach was comfortable. Great chance to taste the pralines."
* A traveler said: "Definitely kid friendly and lots of photo opportunities. Had the opportunity to see staff working on floats and they were super friendly and answered our questions"
* A traveler said: "I couldn't recommend this tour more. Keith had a deep knowledge of the music scene in New Orleans, complete with many colorful stories. He was also very friendly, seemed to know everyone in town, and we had a blast walking around with him. I wouldn't miss this one!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Day Trips
- Full-day Tours
- Half-day Tours
- Multi-day Tours
- Overnight Tours
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Georgia