Top New South Wales Aquariums
Saved to wishlist!
Nature and Wildlife
1 result | All New South Wales Tours
Be amazed and take a journey of discovery through SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium’s themed zones including the Penguin Expedition. Experience the sub-Antarctic during and interactive exhibit to meet spectacular King and Gentoo penguins. Meet face-to-fin with over 13,000 animals from 700 different species including majestic dugongs, grey nurse sharks, jellyfish, and an array of tropical fish!
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Aquariums in New South Wales are taking additional safety precautions?
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Rainbow Beach
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory