Top New South Wales Outdoor Activities
485 results | All New South Wales Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour. I highly recommend this to anyone who would like to see the Blue Mountains and does not want to drive. I know I would not seen as much on my own. The tour operators were wonderful."
* A traveler said: "First time in Australia from the U.K., the trip to Taronga was great! Ferry on time, friendly staff & made us a memorable time. The time Taronga was far exceeded our expectations! Beautiful, clean, brilliant animals & staff, very friendly & helpful - didn’t want to leave!"
* A traveler said: "The scenery in the Blue Mountains, spectacular, great spot for taking photos. Great day out, thoroughly enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "Loved the fact that I was outdoors while riding on the upstairs section of the bus. Especially important during Covid to have the fresh air in my face."
* A traveler said: "The time at Katoomba between Scenicworld and the Blue Mountains Lookouts were something to remember for a long time, some of the best views ever."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, Trent does a great job keeping everyone engaged and involved. Perfect for solo travellers and small groups, and for those looking for a fun Saturday."
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed our kayak trip with Daniel. It was easy to communicate with Daniel and he was flexible in adjusting the programme based on the inclement weather. The location is beautiful, easy to reach from Sydney and the length of kayak trip is just right. Daniel provided snacks (tea, coffee) and sandwiches, all expertly prepared. If you enjoy the outdoors, nature and exercise, and have an interest in the local history, this trip is for you!"
* A traveler said: "Charlie you legend-Go Ninja Turtles! The experience was insane. Wollongong and surrounds make for a spectacular view."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the best tours we have ever done. Our guide, April, was fantastic. She was both knowledgeable and entertaining. Whoever said history was boring has never taken a tour with April. If you only do one guided tour while you are in Sydney, this has to be the one."
* A traveler said: "Quite a long day and a fair way from Sydney but all very enjoyable. Our driver and guide, Chris, was very friendly and told us much about the wine area and it’s history."
* A traveler said: "Driver was late to greet us but it was not his fault. There had been a horrible traffic accident that blocked traffic to the airport."
* A traveler said: "Excellent in every way - the service, the helicopter ride, the Eco-Tour - all was spectacular."
* A traveler said: "Easy walking very informative talk, leant a lot more about the rocks & visited places not seen before. Excellent tour. Very good tour guide."
* A traveler said: "we had a wonderful time. Mike was very informing & knowledgeable . We seen a lot of beaches & history that we would not have seen. WE would recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Scott was excellent. He was on time, exactly where he said he would be. We talked the whole time. He took us to all of the important sites and gave us a lot of history. We will definitely use them again when we come back. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "It was a busy day but not so busy that you couldn’t see anything properly, good set up, great weather"
* A traveler said: "The crew were absolutely lovely. Very attentive and provided great service. The vessel was stunning, so luxurious feeling. Food was amazing, and great live music. I would definitely go on this dinner cruise again. The wine/drinks were a bit expensive but the overall experience was wonderful. Definitely recommend for a couple and/or a family!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Donna was amazing, she gave facts about the region all the time during the trip. Stops were well chosen and not difficult to walk."
* A traveler said: "We went to Wild Life Zoo and Sea Life Aquarium with friends and our children. The kids loved it as they got to get up close and see the animals."
* A traveler said: "Loved the tour. I had never been to the Opera House before and this was a great introduction. The guide was informative and very personable. We will be back."
* A traveler said: "One of the best days ever! Mike, our tour guide was amazing, he knew so much and was so informative. Could not recommend this enough and a must do if in Sydney"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic day Amazing area of the world Very knowledgeable and good guide Reccomend to anyone wanting to know more of the area"
* A traveler said: "Lloyd was an excellent guide - punctual, informative and insufferably cheerful! We were blessed with a beautiful day, the Featherdale park was great and the Gondola & train trips wonderful. One of our best tours in Aus."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour through the zoo. Learning about the animals of Australia and walking among some of them was a treat. We were able to see up close the Koala bears and feeding the wallaby. Informative and fun."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Active & Outdoor Classes
- Fun & Games
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Southern Highlands
- The Rocks
- Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Capitol Theatre
- Oxford Street
- Shoalhaven Zoo
- Sydney Central Business District
- Sydney Chinatown
- Circular Quay
- Strand Arcade
- Mayfield Garden
- Sydney Jewish Museum
- Perisher & Thredbo Ski Resorts
- White Rabbit Gallery
- Sydney Cricket Ground
- Vaucluse House
- Main Beach
- The Gap
- Sydney Observatory
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory