Top New South Wales Private Drivers
71 results | All New South Wales Tours
* A traveler said: "Driver was late to greet us but it was not his fault. There had been a horrible traffic accident that blocked traffic to the airport."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour. I highly recommend this to anyone who would like to see the Blue Mountains and does not want to drive. I know I would not seen as much on my own. The tour operators were wonderful."
* A traveler said: "Right on time with very friendly with excellance service. Will enagge your service during my next vist.Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Loved the fact that I was outdoors while riding on the upstairs section of the bus. Especially important during Covid to have the fresh air in my face."
* A traveler said: "Driver was early and took me right to the port. Just a short ride. Not much to say. Would use again."
* A traveler said: "On time. Great help with all of our many bags. Direct, quick trip to the airport. Would definitely use this company again."
* A traveler said: "The food was exquisite as was the view. We found the venue to be a little cold on one of the coldest nights of the year so we sat with our coats on. The service, while attentive, seemed to lack some of the pizzazz which should accompany such wonderful food but perhaps we are being unfair. My wife remarked that she likes being looked after by one person while the food was delivered by several different people."
* A traveler said: "Angelo was absolutely brilliant ,communication and service, highly recommed the company will certainly be using again"
* A traveler said: "Excellent service. Outstanding driver, courteous, considerate and helpful. Austin was excellent. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Loved the tour. I had never been to the Opera House before and this was a great introduction. The guide was informative and very personable. We will be back."
* A traveler said: "Despite there being options to get to the airport, we decided for a painless, stress free process of this car service. Professional and timely.."
* A traveler said: "Very nice and enjoyable ride to hotel! After such a long flight from the US it was great to just relax and enjoy a worry free rite to hotel. Driver met us at baggage claim and it was very effortless."
* A traveler said: "The company communicated well. Even though our departure from our cruise ship was delayed by 45 minutes, our driver waited for us It was pouring! He drove us safely to the airport"
* A traveler said: "Driver stayed in touch with us when our departure from the ship was delayed. He was waiting to help with luggage and we were taken to our hotel ass quickly as the traffic would allow. He commented on the points we passed on the way. We’ll use viator cars and shuttles from now on. Tomorrow on to SYD and home to Texas!"
* A traveler said: "Although it took about 15 minutes to meet up with our driver, the rest of the service was top-notch. Peter was very courteous and made us feel very welcomed after our 15 hour flight. He handled all the baggage and entertained us with interesting items concerning Sidney as he pointed out all of the sights along the way."
* A traveler said: "The car was spotless and stunning (brand new Jag) the driver was very professional and nothing was too much of an issue."
* A traveler said: "The service was responsive, prompt and the driver was extremely courteous. He arrived a little before the agreed pick-up time and texted me to announce his arrival."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Sydney Observatory
- Sydney Tower Buffet
- Garigal National Park
- Sydney Jewish Museum
- Queen Victoria Building (QVB)
- Kiama Blowhole
- Paddy's Market
- Camp Cove
- Mrs Macquarie's Chair
- Observatory Park
- Stockton Beach Sand Dunes
- 360 Bar and Dining
- Kings Cross
- Hyde Park
- Bondi to Coogee Beach Coastal Walk
- Garrison Church
- Darling Harbour
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Tasmania
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in South Island
- Things to do in North Island
- Things to do in Northern Territory