The Frick Collection is your home for art from the Renaissance to the early twentieth century. Founded by Henry Clay Frick (1849–1919), the museum offers visitors intimate encounters with one of the world’s foremost collections of European fine and decorative arts. The institution’s holdings—which have more than doubled in size since the museum’s opening in 1935—include celebrated works by Rembrandt, Fragonard, Ingres, Bellini, Vermeer, and more. The Frick Art Reference Library, a leading global resource in the field of art history, was established one hundred years ago by Helen Clay Frick and is open to researchers and the public alike.
Tours and tickets to Experience Frick Collection
Should I book Frick Collection tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Frick Collection 2021?
What's the best way to experience Frick Collection ?
- New York City Sightseeing Tour by Coach
- New York City Hop-on Hop-Off Tour including One World Observatory Admission
- Big Bus New York Hop-On Hop-Off Open Top Tour
- NYC 3-Day Hop-on Hop-off with Empire State and Statue of Liberty
Things to do near New York City
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New Haven
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in Connecticut