John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK) Tours
Read MoreShow Less
One of three main airports in the New York City area (the others being Newark and LaGuardia), John F. Kennedy International Airport, or JFK, is one of the most frequented transportation hubs on the east coast. It has six terminals (1, 2, 4, 5, 7, and 8) and is the operations base for JetBlue and an international hub for Delta and American airlines.
New York City traffic is nothing to joke about, so avoid the stress of navigating your own way to and from the airport by booking an airport transfer. Shared transfers by van offer pickup and drop-off at Manhattan hotels, while a private transfer by sedan or SUV provides a more luxurious and flexible experience with Brooklyn service options as well. It’s possible to book a skip-the-line airport transfer to avoid having to wait at the curb for your ride. For VIP transportation, there’s even a helicopter transfer from the airport to Lower Manhattan.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Terminal 1 is international with airlines such as Air France, Cayman Airways, and Korean Air, while terminal 2 is Delta domestic.
- Terminal 4 is international with Asiana, Caribbean, Emirates, Delta, Singapore, SWISS, and Virgin Atlantic airlines. Terminal 5 is home to Hawaiian Airlines, JetBlue, and a few international airlines.
- Terminal 7 houses British Airways, Qantas, Qatar Airways, and other international airlines, while terminal 8 includes Alaska, American, and Cathay Pacific airlines.
- Travelers can take the AirTrain to the Federal Circle Station to pick up rental cars.
How to Get There
JFK Airport is is located in the Jamaica neighborhood of Queens, 16 miles (26 kilometers) from Midtown Manhattan and 11 miles (18 kilometers) from Park Slope in Brooklyn. Book a roundtrip transfer to get between the airport and areas in New York City such as Manhattan, the Bronx, and Staten Island. Alternatively, JFK’s AirTrain connects to the NYC subway. Ride-sharing vehicles also operate at the airport at specific locations.
Address: Jamaica, New York City 11430, USA
0 Tours and Activities to Experience John F. Kennedy International Airport (JFK)
No results found!
Things to do near New York City
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Delphi
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New Haven
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in Connecticut