Things to Do in New York City This Summer
Most New Yorkers love to get out of their tiny apartments and take advantage of the warm weather in June, July, and August. The city buzzes with activity, and visitors can enjoy everything from dinner cruises and walking tours to Central Park bike rides. Here’s how to make the most of summer in the Big Apple.
- Feel the Hudson River breeze on your face and take in views of the Statue of Liberty on asightseeing New York Harbor cruiseor ahop-on hop-off cruise. Rent a bikeand zip around Manhattan’s verdant Central Park, or join asightseeing bike tour*.
- Visit some of Long Island’s scenic beach towns on ashopping day trip to the Hamptons.
- Taste your way around New York City on aguided foodie walking tour.
- See the best of Downtown Manhattan’s historic neighborhoods on awalking tour through SoHo, Little Italy, and Chinatown.
- Marvel at the sparkling New York City skyline on aparty boat cruiseornighttime sightseeing cruise.
- Treat yourself to a luxurious dining experience on adinner cruise, complete with live music and skyline views.
- Savor waterfront views and cross the iconic Brooklyn Bridge on aguided biking excursion.
9 Tours and Activities | All New York City Tours
- Ways to Celebrate the Fourth of July in New York City
- New York City Walking Tours for Foodies
- New York City for Foodies
- How to Find the Best Pizza in New York City
- Ice Skating in New York City
- Ways to Celebrate Christmas and New Year's Eve in New York City
- Things to Do in New York City This Winter
- Things to Do in New York City This Summer