Top New York City Extreme Sports
46 results | All New York City Tours
* A traveler said: "Jerry’s vast and intimate knowledge of the city, coupled with a quick wit made this tour a must do on our NYC visit. The tour was fast paced, upbeat and informative, giving us highlights of the city with his favorite secret gems sprinkled in. I highly recommend booking this tour."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent tour guide, Chris. He was happy and informative and genuinely enjoyed his job. The tour was 3+ hours but you could stay on Ellis island longer after the tour was done,which we did. Good price for the length of time"
* A traveler said: "Great , knowledgeable driver. He even took us to get cannoli 's and under the Brooklyn Bridge to see the Manhattan skyline....oh, and tons of Christmas 🎄 lights."
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience, on time. We visited all the sites mentioned and always with a very detailed information. The tour guide super friendly and kind."
* A traveler said: "Guide was outstanding, really excellent knowledge about the History of the different parts of NYC. He kept the Tour moving and the 3 hours flew. The food stops were very unique"
* A traveler said: "Efficient check in, the lady who assist us is accommodating. The bikes are in good condition, seats comfortable. All gear you need is available and included in the price. Overall good value for money"
* A traveler said: "My tour was outstanding. the tour was given by Grand Master Caz who was the best. As an member of the Cold Crush Brothers an original Hip Hop group he was extremely knowledgeable. We had teenagers with who are still talking to the friends about the tour. As an adult who comes to Harlem frequently, I learned so much."
* A traveler said: "Myself and my husband booked this shuttle,we travelled out to the outlets with 3 other people. Would highly recommend it! driver very courteous and punctual thanks again"
* A traveler said: "Julian our tour guide was awesome! He allowed us to stop and get ice cream, he had a ton of information! Super peppy and have so much detail of each stop! An awesome tour! Wish we had more time!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was fantastic--knowledgeable, engaging and instructive. She was by far the most skilled at presenting information and weaving fascinating historical narratives throughout the tour. Bravo!"
* A traveler said: "This is our third time on the beast. We always LOVE it and will be back!!! So fun!!! The music was so good and the boat feels safe but super fun!!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the views and stories of the Brooklyn Bridge. I got to try an electric assist bicycle for the first time and I HIGHLY recommend it for the bike tour because of the hills and the bridge entry ramps. Tour guide Eddie was excellent! Very knowledgeable and fun to listen to. He got us safely around traffic and pedestrians."
* A traveler said: "It was great! Just wished we would have gone on a longer one but we were in a bit of a rush. Take your time!"
* A traveler said: "James was terrific and we saw sights we never would have seen on foot .We were made aware of significant places that we may have not recognized on foot.Thanks to you and ,especiallyJames, for making our day special."
* A traveler said: "This was another great experience of our trip. While we didn't see any northern lights due to inclement weather, the ATV tour and ride at night was still a wonderful experience. The guide was knowledgeable, and safe. It was an incredible experience driving around Iceland on ATVs at night. I strongly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Just coming out of a one-year hiatus from travelling, I was a bit unsure about getting on a crowded ferry, so I booked this private boat tour. It's a great way to view the New York skyline (and the Jersey skyline too!), the Statue of Liberty and the Brooklyn, Manhattan and Williamsburg bridges all in one trip. Our captain, Kris knew just the right spots to stop and take pictures. He also gave us a bit of history on some of the buildings and other features along the route. Excellent guide!"
* A traveler said: "The driver and the guide were both very good.T HE GUIDE MADE USEFUL SUGGESTIONS RE:points of interest in addition to our requests.We saw everything we asked for and then some."
* A traveler said: "I love that we learned the history of the park and unique "secrets" that nobody knows. I have walked in Central Park almost every day for the last 22 years and I now have a whole new appreciation for the park all thanks to our tour guide Lyle."
* A traveler said: "I would recommend this if it's your 1st time, our driver was James he was great and had a lot of info and gave us a great sights NY."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Queens Museum
- National Museum of the American Indian–New York
- Williamsburg Bridge
- Eleven Tears Memorial
- Fraunces Tavern Museum
- One World Trade Center
- Bronx Zoo
- Lyceum Theatre
- Manhattan Cruise Terminal
- New York City Riverside Park
- Central Park Zoo
- Ground Zero Museum Workshop
- National Geographic Encounter: Ocean Odyssey
- Lunt-Fontanne Theatre
- Gerald Schoenfeld Theatre
- Winter Garden Theatre
- Bowling Green
- Chelsea Market
- MoMA PS1
- Columbus Circle
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
Day Trips from New York City
- New York City to California
- New York City to Pennsylvania
- New York City to Boston
- New York City to Philadelphia
- New York City to Harvard University
- New York City to Massachusetts
- New York City to Virginia
- New York City to New Jersey
- New York City to Brooklyn
- New York City to Southampton
- New York City to Newark
- New York City to Cambridge
- New York City to Long Island
- New York City to Lancaster