Top New York City Running Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Private and Luxury
5 results | All New York City Tours
Squeezing in a workout while on vacation can be hard, but this running tour of NYC’s Central Park allows you to work up a sweat while sightseeing. Explore the park's lower loop and learn about the architecture, design, and history from your local guide. You'll enjoy well-marked trails, shaded roadways, and plenty of urban scenery on this memorable guided run.
Start your day in New York City off with a morning run through Times Square. While going on a run in a new city can be intimidating, by joining a group of fellow runners and a guide you can squeeze in a jog while also sightseeing. Plus, a running tour enables you to maximize your time: see more than you could on a walking tour while still avoiding getting stuck in traffic.
Join City Running Tours on two days of guided running tours throughout New York City's most well known landmarks. Day 1 will take you on an 4 mile adventure through the world's most well know green space, Central Park. It's hard to imagine that everything you see while running through park was put there by design, but that's exactly what you'll experience on this running tour. The lower portion of the park features the most ambitious landscape architecture ever implemented in the United States and magically escorts the viewer out of the city and into a peaceful park surrounding. Day 2 brings you on a 4 mile tour over the most iconic landmark in all of New York, the Brooklyn Bridge. At any time of day the bridge provides great views of Manhattan and Brooklyn and offers a look back at the origins of modern day New York City, when Manhattan and Brooklyn were still separate cities. Run with us and check off your bucket list as these will be two days that you will always remember!
You can do it virtually on your own. We will send you customized tools so you can use for your virtual race!
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See Central Park on a fun and casual 3.1-mile (5-kilometer) run with a guide. Wind along snaking paths through meadows and woods, and jog over rolling hills in the company of a fellow runner. Get your daily exercise with a dose of history as you take brief stops along your route to learn about some of the significant sites in this storied Manhattan green space.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Running Tours in New York City?
The best Running Tours in New York City according to Viator travelers are:
- Central Park Running Tour
- Crossroads of the World Running Tour
- The Weekender City Running Tour Package
- Private Self-Guided Running Tour of New York
- Central Park 5K Fun Running Tour
What Running Tours in New York City are taking additional safety precautions?
What Running Tours in New York City are good for avoiding crowds?
- Bronx Little Italy
- Nederlander Theater
- Brooks Atkinson Theatre
- Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR)
- Stage 42
- Morris-Jumel Mansion
- Ambassador Theatre
- Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- White Plains Performing Arts Center
- Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
- St. Paul's Chapel
- Frick Collection
- Rockaway Beach
- New York City Chinatown
- Bethesda Fountain
- General Grant National Memorial
- American Museum of Natural History
- Museum of Interesting Things
- Stone Street Historic District
- Hudson Yards
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Ottawa
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
Day Trips from New York City
- New York City to California
- New York City to Pennsylvania
- New York City to Boston
- New York City to Philadelphia
- New York City to Harvard University
- New York City to Massachusetts
- New York City to Virginia
- New York City to New Jersey
- New York City to Brooklyn
- New York City to Southampton
- New York City to Newark
- New York City to Cambridge
- New York City to Long Island
- New York City to Lancaster