Top New York City Walking Tours
467 results | All New York City Tours
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent tour guide, Chris. He was happy and informative and genuinely enjoyed his job. The tour was 3+ hours but you could stay on Ellis island longer after the tour was done,which we did. Good price for the length of time"
* A traveler said: "Excellent experience, on time. We visited all the sites mentioned and always with a very detailed information. The tour guide super friendly and kind."
* A traveler said: "Tommy was an excellent guide. He was very informative as well. The tour was well paced and the church and history is beautiful."
* A traveler said: "The guide was on point and energetic. Learning about all the cities and their history was fun and we enjoyed ourselves immensely."
* A traveler said: "Guide was outstanding, really excellent knowledge about the History of the different parts of NYC. He kept the Tour moving and the 3 hours flew. The food stops were very unique"
* A traveler said: "Michael was great! Very knowledgeable about the park from the architecture, landscaping, monuments, and other features. We managed to cover a big chunk of the park in a couple of hours. Definitely kept me engaged the entire time and made sure to snap plenty of pictures for me."
* A traveler said: "Chris was a great guide. He was fun, informative, and very personable. He knew lots of trivia about the area and shared lots of history."
* A traveler said: "This tour was so good. Jenn was knowledgeable and engaging. Definitely recommend this tour if you are in New York for a few days and want to capture most of the well-known areas in the day. I also learned how to navigate the subway system on my own to get around the city which was an added bonus!"
* A traveler said: "It was a really good tour. Joe was knowledgeable knowledgeable and entertaining. You gave a lot of The back story of the statue and Ellis island. I wish it was clear in the description of the tour that this tour did not do access to the pedestal otherwise it was a good tour"
* A traveler said: "Kevin L. Was so knowledgeable and friendly. He is a native New Yorker, and has a great perspective on the city. His information and tour were informative. Fun and interesting. I would recommend this tour for any age."
* A traveler said: "Chazz was great! Super knowledgeable and engaging. The equipment he has so everyone can hear is awesome. His presentation of the material was spot on. What a great experience! Highly recommended!!! Thanks Chazz!"
* A traveler said: "Jerry’s vast and intimate knowledge of the city, coupled with a quick wit made this tour a must do on our NYC visit. The tour was fast paced, upbeat and informative, giving us highlights of the city with his favorite secret gems sprinkled in. I highly recommend booking this tour."
* A traveler said: "Seeing The Dakota....admiring the beauty of the park...Very informative guide...cleanliness of the park was amazing"
* A traveler said: "Claire was a wonderful Tour Guide, You can tell she enjoys meeting new people and loves New York City. Her knowledge and smile was infectious all day. I would highly recommend this tour to all. The history the view and especially the food."
* A traveler said: "Adam was an excellent tour guide! Me my mom and my sister really enjoyed this great, diverse food tour. Many different types of tastings. We highly recommend having Adam as your guide. :)"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful experience. The history of the building along with the views from 86th observatory is something I’ll never forget"
* A traveler said: "Jimmy was awesome and very funny!!! I will absolutely do it again next time. The tour was very informative."
* A traveler said: "The absolute BEST food tour we have ever experienced! Our tour guide, Laurie was the ideal combination of enthusiastic, friendly, excellent story teller and very knowledgeable! We enjoyed every tasting and left with a delicious tour of Brooklyn's various neighborhoods!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience with Levi and Mark. Mark did an outstanding job with informing us with a lot of details regarding the sites of the city! I recommend it! Our tour only had four people in it. Have fun."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the Dutch and French artists as well as the American art. Robin was masterful in knowing the details and creating storylines around the paintings. Our guide, Robin truly made the experience wonderful!"
* A traveler said: "Justin had so much info to share and we loved it. I am a retired American History teacher, my granddaughter, an Interior Designer and the info we already knew was told accurately and always Justin breathed a fresh perspective into the stories we knew."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the walk around the plaza and hearing the stories of the unsung hero’s and their importance"
* A traveler said: "Julian our tour guide was awesome! He allowed us to stop and get ice cream, he had a ton of information! Super peppy and have so much detail of each stop! An awesome tour! Wish we had more time!"
* A traveler said: "Guide was great. Very knowledgable and entertaining. Learned a lot. Saw Times Square from a different perspective."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Public Transportation Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Columbus Circle
- The Jewish Museum
- Gershwin Theatre
- Minskoff Theatre
- General Grant National Memorial
- Rockefeller Center
- Everett Children's Adventure Garden
- Upper West Side
- George Washington Bridge
- One World Trade Center
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
- Queens Museum
- Lyceum Theatre
- Lower East Side
- Ambassador Theatre
- The Met Cloisters
- New Amsterdam Theatre
- Nederlander Theater
- MoMA PS1
- Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
Day Trips from New York City
- New York City to California
- New York City to Pennsylvania
- New York City to Boston
- New York City to Philadelphia
- New York City to Harvard University
- New York City to Massachusetts
- New York City to Virginia
- New York City to New Jersey
- New York City to Brooklyn
- New York City to Southampton
- New York City to Newark
- New York City to Cambridge
- New York City to Long Island
- New York City to Lancaster