Top New York Cruises & Sailing
133 results | All New York Tours
* A traveler said: "We would totally recommend this tour to 1st timers to NYC. It was very informative and beautiful to go completely around Manhattan Island!"
* A traveler said: "The boat was great, it was a really smooth ride. The tour guide was really funny and gave such great information."
* A traveler said: "The view, the winds, the people, the water amd the sunset. It was nice and a great sight to see and a cruise way of seeing it."
* A traveler said: "The trip was lots of fun, very reasonably priced and very entertaining. I would do it again and bring more people next time."
* A traveler said: "Vast amount of detailed information by knowledgeable expert....gorgeous motor yacht.. ..exceptional crew....best way to cruise around entire Manhattan Island."
* A traveler said: "I expected great views, but sub-par food and service. On the contrary, the food and service were amazing along with the views. I highly recommend this experience!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was awesome we are definitely coming back the food the atmosphere the staff all Aboveboard to our taste… thank you"
* A traveler said: "My cousin and I had a wonderful time on the cruise tour. Staff were friendly and helpful. It was not too many people on the boat. We had an amazing time."
* A traveler said: "The commentor was great, he provided history that I was not aware of and seeing the statue of liberty was priceless."
* A traveler said: "Love the boat it was awesome and the tour guide guy was super funny and informative. The bost was decorated in a father's day theme which was perfect for my husband. The trip to New York was his father's day gift. And the kids loved it ages 4, 11, and 16 they had a ball. I would suggest before spending money on the ticket check Groupon first much cheaper. And you will need a special ban (extra charge) to sit at the very top. But the photographer was great so we got to go out to take the photo. It's worth it and once again a great experience all around."
* A traveler said: "Crew was super friendly, views were great. We got delayed by rain and there was good communication and perfect weather after. Thanks to the crew"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the Statue of Liberty and buildings all lit up and all the sailboats. It really was a relaxing, enjoyable way to see the city at night."
* A traveler said: "This cruise was straight and to the point. It was comfortable, relaxing, refreshing and rejuvenating. I loved it! The music was great, lots of reggae and hip tunes. Food & drinks were served and if you didn’t want to be in the hot sun you didn’t have to be. It was prompt, efficient, I would definitely use this carrier again in the future"
* A traveler said: "Make sure to find correct debarkation location...lol. The cruise itself is great. Wonderful views of the skyline against the sunset and very friendly and helpful crew and staff. Would do again."
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing…… Departure and return was on time. Staff on board is excellent, the DJ did great and quality of food was excellent."
* A traveler said: "We had an excellent tour guide, Chris. He was happy and informative and genuinely enjoyed his job. The tour was 3+ hours but you could stay on Ellis island longer after the tour was done,which we did. Good price for the length of time"
* A traveler said: "So relaxing and enjoyable. Crew members were so nice. I would encourage anyone going to take this cruise."
* A traveler said: "Too short! Food was delicious and better than what we expected, and the entire experiece was truly fun and well organized. I went in a Group of eight but would go back also as a couple for dinner"
* A traveler said: "Guide announced Dt BD. Played BD music ppl sang gave her statue of liberty. Moved us to ship’s from my. All smiles."
* A traveler said: "My wife's first time in NYC. My first time doing "touristy" stuff in NYC. We knew we wanted a harbor cruise. Decided sailboat better than other options- we werent wrong!"
* A traveler said: "Great crew! This experience is well worth it! On a beautiful day, sails up and Liberty, Ellis Island in view; couldn’t have asked for more!"
* A traveler said: "Jerry’s vast and intimate knowledge of the city, coupled with a quick wit made this tour a must do on our NYC visit. The tour was fast paced, upbeat and informative, giving us highlights of the city with his favorite secret gems sprinkled in. I highly recommend booking this tour."
* A traveler said: "Quick yet informative, specially with a family with kids and not enough time to visit every attraction location."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Breakfast Cruises
- Brunch Cruises
- Coffee Cruises
- Day Cruises
- Dinner Cruises
- Lunch Cruises
- Night Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Sightseeing Cruises
- Sunset Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Hudson Theatre
- Museum of Modern Art (MoMA)
- Sunset Park
- Lower East Side
- Central New York
- Coney Island
- LaGuardia Airport (LGA)
- Eugene O'Neill Theatre
- Chautauqua – Allegheny
- Woodbury Common Premium Outlets
- New York City Chinatown
- Astor Place Theatre
- New Amsterdam Theatre
- Empire State Building
- Raquette Lake
- New York Penn Station
- Lower Manhattan
- Yankee Stadium
- Carroll Gardens
- Vivian Beaumont Theater
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Tennessee