Top New York Kid-Friendly
10 results | All New York Tours
* A traveler said: "The dinosaur and gem exhibit and sea lion show was amazing the costum of people back and what they used"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic museum and tour guide, Jonathan was beyond fantastic !!!! Jonathan's knowledge of The American Museum of Natural History was amazing. At every exhibit, he brought the display to life. Never rushed he took his time explaining and answering questions. Wonderful experience. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Really interesting and our guide was very knowledgeable. We toured the locker room, vip box, and many other areas not open to the general public."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour. Tour Guide Mark kept all of us (6 total on tour) engaged and informed throughout the fairly extensive tours of both museums and a very informative walk through Central Park. Fantastic way of getting introduced to both Museums, and we feel very fortunate to have had Mark Venaglia, through Babylon Tours, as our tour guide. Well worth the cost of the tour."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Mark was a delight and unbelievable knowledgeable. I would recommend this tour and him to everyone!"
* A traveler said: "1st visit for 8, 10 & 14 year old. 2.5 hours. We all loved the exhibits he showed us and we all learned things and had fun. Hate to think of vacations in terms of efficiency, but wow, did we use our time well with Jared."
Frequently Asked Questions
- American Museum of Natural History Admission Ticket
- Museum of Natural History Private Guided Tour with Skip-the-Line Ticket
- Madison Square Garden All Access Tour
- Met & Museum of Natural History Semi-Private Skip-the-Line Tour - Max 8 People
- Museum of Natural History Semi-Private Skip-the-Line Tour - Max 8 People
- Battery Park
- Brooklyn Bridge
- Minskoff Theatre
- Apollo Theater
- Astor Place Theatre
- Shubert Theatre
- Wall Street
- Fort Tryon Park
- Friends Building
- MoMA PS1
- Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
- Columbus Circle
- Brooklyn Tabernacle
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum
- New-York Historical Society Museum and Library
- Niagara Falls
- Cafe Wha?
- New York City St. Patrick's Cathedral
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Tennessee