Top New York Unique Experiences
62 results | All New York Tours
* A traveler said: "The most excellent tour guide provided A Fabulous history of NYC relating to Old St Patrick’s Basilica"
* A traveler said: "Marc was amazing! We had the best time seeing the city and taking pictures. An experience I’m so happy we did."
* A traveler said: "Great Italian history, I love the places that we went and the great talks with Greg. If you are looking a food tour different, this is the best."
* A traveler said: "Vast amount of detailed information by knowledgeable expert....gorgeous motor yacht.. ..exceptional crew....best way to cruise around entire Manhattan Island."
* A traveler said: "I am a history buff and I thought the group leader was awesome. I hope I didn't step on her toes as I was so anxious to go on this tour, some of my questions were premature."
* A traveler said: "The pizza tour was absolutely the highlight of our trip to NYC. We had two 11 year-olds with us, and they really enjoyed it. There was so much to learn, so much to eat and it was fantastic! Krista, our guide was absolutely the best. She was so passionate and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Thanks for the great tour Bobby! We enjoyed the wealth of information you shared about rock and punk history in New York! A memorable tour!"
* A traveler said: "My daughter and I had a fabulous tour with Brian! We tasted great food, learned so much about the neighborhoods of Brooklyn, and enjoyed the day as locals would- chatting up folks all throughout! Highly recommend this! Oh and we walked away totally full and with good recommendations for the rest of the day and evening! Julie"
* A traveler said: "My cousin and I had a wonderful time on the cruise tour. Staff were friendly and helpful. It was not too many people on the boat. We had an amazing time."
* A traveler said: "Isaac was the perfect guide, telling us about the most interesting details of the city's history with knowledge and humor. We enjoyed the tour immensely, thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Nicole was engaging, knowledgeable, and so fun. We really enjoyed all of the stories she told, along with what we learned from her."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Richard, was so knowledgeable and entertaining. He definitely knows the city well. Great sense of humor and caring personality!"
* A traveler said: "My son and I loved Lee’s lesson. It was cool to learn a little about graffiti artist dynamics in NYC and we also got to bring home a unique piece of art!"
* A traveler said: "It was great! Just wished we would have gone on a longer one but we were in a bit of a rush. Take your time!"
* A traveler said: "Walking with our tour guide Missy through the city! Getting to see parts of NYC I would not normally have seen if not on tour! The information and history was great! The donuts 🍩 though were amazing! It a must do tour!"
* A traveler said: "My tour was outstanding. the tour was given by Grand Master Caz who was the best. As an member of the Cold Crush Brothers an original Hip Hop group he was extremely knowledgeable. We had teenagers with who are still talking to the friends about the tour. As an adult who comes to Harlem frequently, I learned so much."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the Statue of Liberty and buildings all lit up and all the sailboats. It really was a relaxing, enjoyable way to see the city at night."
* A traveler said: "I've had 20+ years of experience with Central Park and learned a lot I didn't know, saw many places I've never seen before this tour. Great!"
* A traveler said: "Karen is a font of knowledge when it comes to American history. We were an Australian family whom knew very little but were really excited with all the new history we learnt. Karen was very easy to talk with and answered all questions with great depth. Thoroughly recommend taking this tour with Karen and enjoy a walk with intellect. A+++++"
* A traveler said: "Crew was awesome ! Beautiful sailboat. A great day on the water Will go back another time with friends."
* A traveler said: "My wife and I enjoyed this tour so much. It was a solid 3 hour event which covered a lot of lower Manhattan. We were never bored. Tim, our guide, is a retired NYPD police officer, was so knowledgeable about the dark side of the city and the history. I highly recommend this tour and Tim, the tour guide. Really great!"
* A traveler said: "My son and I visited NYC for the third time and we wanted to check some places we haven't seen in our previous trips, I found this tour with a personal photographer that I thought is the perfect idea.' Marc was knowledgeable of the area, made it fun and the photo shooting was so natural, I totally recommend this tour with him, it worth your money and the photos are spectacular! Next time in NYC I will reach out for our next experience."
* A traveler said: "So relaxing and enjoyable. Crew members were so nice. I would encourage anyone going to take this cruise."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Federal Reserve Bank of New York
- Winter Garden Atrium
- Bowling Green
- Dyker Heights
- George Eastman Museum
- New York City Chinatown
- Broadway Comedy Club
- Corning Museum of Glass
- Chrysler Building
- Staatsburgh State Historic Site
- Home of Franklin D. Roosevelt National Historic Site
- Niagara Adventure Theater
- Lyceum Theatre
- United Nations Headquarters
- Empire Fulton Ferry in Brooklyn Bridge Park
- Hard Rock Cafe Niagara Falls
- Stephen A. Schwarzman Building (New York Public Library Main Branch)
- Jacques Torres Chocolate
- Governors Island
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Tennessee