Top Newcastle Cruises & Sailing
Saved to wishlist!
On the Water
Ports of Call Tours
Likely To Sell Out
Private Sightseeing Tours
Luxury Car Tours
Airport & Hotel Transfers
5 results | All Newcastle Tours
Book ahead for front-row views of the Hunter Coast and its marine life on this cruise from Newcastle. Save time and avoid missing out by prebooking, and absorb the panoramas as you cruise along the coast. Watch for dolphins, seabirds, and turtles; sail by coastal forts, cliffs, and beaches; and cruise up-close to the caves at Caves Beach, all as a guide shares background. Photos of your trip are included.
Prebook to save time and see humpback whales in their natural habitat on this whale-spotting cruise from Newcastle. Board an eco-tourism boat and hit the open waters to observe humpbacks in the wild, learning about their natural behaviors via the commentary as the boat maintains a respectful distance. Plus, watch for dolphins and seals, and admire the coastal scenery as you hear details on local landmarks, culture, and history.
When your cruise ship docks in Newcastle, see the best of coastal New South Wales in a day on this private shore excursion. Visit the Australian Wildlife and Reptile Park—home to native species including kangaroos and wallabies—explore the seaside town of Gosford, and discover top natural attractions including Norah Head and Soldiers Beach. With all entry fees and transportation included, see what makes this corner of Australia special.
Spring Hire Cars was founded with the mission of providing first-class chauffeured transportation to locals and visitors to the Newcastle and Hunter regions using late model Luxurious sedans. With value-based Pricing and Professional customer service you will always arrive on time, in comfort and style whatever the occasion may be.
Head offshore with us to witness the whales as they migrate past the islands of the Port Stephens-Great Lakes Marine Park. Keep your eyes peeled for dolphins and flocks of oceanic sea birds, and get your cameras ready to snap a photo of the Fur Seals lazing on the rocks at Cabbage Tree Island.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Cruises & Sailing in Newcastle?
The best Cruises & Sailing in Newcastle according to Viator travelers are:
What Cruises & Sailing in Newcastle are taking additional safety precautions?
These Newcastle experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Cruises & Sailing in Newcastle are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Newcastle may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- Catamaran Cruises
- Ports of Call Tours
- Shore Excursions
- Whale Watching
- How to Get Around
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Unique Experiences
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets