Top Newcastle-upon-Tyne Wine Tastings
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Newcastle-upon-Tyne Tours
Sort by: Featured
Instead of randomly choosing restaurants and foods while in Newcastle, ensure you hit its best culinary offerings—and landmark sights—during this private tour. With a guide for navigation and personalized attention; visit some of the top food haunts to taste their wares and meet the people behind them. Dive into Grainger Market, visit independent eateries along the Quayside, and enjoy tastings—and the city views—at the Baltic Centre.
If you’re a lover of fine wine and cheese, pleasure your palate during a cheese-and-wine tour of Newcastle upon Tyne. A perfect introduction for first-time visitors, this tour combines local delicacies with stops at a food market and Newcastle Castle, in order to provide the inside scoop on local culture and history.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Wine Tastings in Newcastle-upon-Tyne are taking additional safety precautions?
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in St. Andrews
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Inverness
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North West England