Top Nha Trang Art & Culture
100 results | All Nha Trang Tours
* A traveler said: "Instructor spoke good English. Friendly and very helpful with putting on equipment and checking everything. Good equipment also."
* A traveler said: "We loved our tour and Guide Bella. She was amazing, friendly, and knowledgeable. This tour had a guide and separate driver,which was great for getting around town to all the great spots."
* A traveler said: "We were a little concerned because we couldn't find any info online about the company and had little interactions until the day of, but we had a great tour. Thao was a great tour guide with boundless energy. He and the driver (whose name I've forgotten) were very good at getting us in and out of the different places and showing us around."
* A traveler said: "The tour was very good - everything from pick to return. The guide was very knowledgeable and loved showing us his city and sights."
* A traveler said: "Nice comfortable new vehicle, and the driver was waiting with a sign when we arrived at the airport. The company also reconfirmed our flight details the day before our flight. Great service thanks!!!"
* A traveler said: "Was on a cruise and booked this excursion. Wonderful time. Driver was excellent. Never rushed, saw many things not on list of things to see. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "10/10! prompt service, spotless car, safe driving & value for money We will definitely use a Viator transfer on our travels again, easy to use via email booking & quick & courteous followup of any queries."
* A traveler said: "You must do this tour if you want an in-depth look at Nha Trang. My Guide, Huy, was very knowledgeable and informative. He planned the on-river and off-river times really well and was extremely courteous and helpful. Watching locals making cone-hats, mats, rice sheets and seeing the gallery of Long Thanh, the world-famous photographer, was brilliant. The boat trip around the island was a highlight, with a very pleasant and fun driver. Stops were well-timed. This tour was an essential and highlight tour of Nha Trang. Do it!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed our day trip to Dalat with Quy our guide and Tai our driver. Beautiful scenery and very informative. We got to experience different Vietnamese dishes. Everything was delicious. Thank you for the experience. Quy is very knowledgeable and Tai is a very good driver."
* A traveler said: "6000 steps and a 1000 times awesome! Great guide, fabulous food! A real taste of real Vietnam. This was our second food tour. First was in HCMC. Also geat. But as you go north, the local food changes, so there is always something new to enjoy. The walking was also pleasant, allowing us to get a peek at the backpacking area and work off each course. Every course was made with fresh foods, cooked right before your eyes."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Hoi An
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Sanya
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Mekong Delta