Top Niagara Falls & Around Half-day Tours
45 results | All Niagara Falls & Around Tours
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Loved all the places we went to. Everything was clearly explained. Our guide Randy was awesome. Very inspiring and fun. He made sure we stayed together and had the best bang for our buck. Went more places than I knew we were going. Great tour."
* A traveler said: "The view from the elevator coming down as I was right at the window door. Walking on the outside observation with the strong winds blowing and all the fantastic views around the area."
* A traveler said: "Matt was the best tour guide!!! Despite it raining, my girlfriend and I loved it. They were very accommodating, on time pick up, lunch could have been a bit better for sure but it held us over till dinner time. Amazing experience!!"
* A traveler said: "The Skywheel offered a great view of Niagara. Plenty of photo opportunities. Felt very safe - sanitized immediately after previous guests unloaded! Very friendly and helpful staff."
* A traveler said: "It was an awesome experience! Paul was very informative on the history behind the falls and did a great job entatering and keeping the ground together. He also was very mindful of the kids. Awesome job. I would definitely recommend Paul and the Over the Falls Tour To anyone who visits."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide and the captain were wonderful and are it so exciting. I would go again. Fun for ages 5 and up"
* A traveler said: "The zip line was excellent fun. The staff was friendly and competent. The zip ride was smooth. My only disappointment was that the pictures were not available because of a computer malfunction."
* A traveler said: "Great wineries but Joseph, as our driver, made the day excellent. Great host. Nice to visit the lesser known wineries."
* A traveler said: "The tower and the boat excursion. Oz or tour guide was very knowledgeable. He was very nice. I would highly recommend him."
* A traveler said: "Everything was spectacular and the tour guide was super nice, kind and polite.he went above and beyond and made it a wonderful experience"
* A traveler said: "Excellent small group tour, First class guide who took us to some real gems and catered for our needs, slipping in a stop off at a brewery for good measure once she knew that was also of interest, great value a good way to spend the day."
* A traveler said: "This was an excellent tour. The operator was very attentive to our requests & was very flexible. Provided a very intimate & personalized experience. The slight additional cost was well worth it. Knowledgeable on the area & wineries. I would highly recommend this company."
* A traveler said: "Fabio was a wonderful tour guide. The experience was more than advertised! I highly recommend it for travelers who want the full Falls experience."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic and our guide Roger was super friendly and knowledgeable about the area and wineries we visited. A shuttle picked us up right from our Airbnb in Niagara Falls and brought us back again. Would highly recommend this tour!!"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful, fun and and relaxing tour. Chris was very cheerful, knowledgeable and attentive. It’s the only way to your wineries"
* A traveler said: "We had perfect weather, great company and a beautiful ride. Thanks Dave, Nicole, Dani, Alexandra and Rachael!"
* A traveler said: "Thanks to our tour guide, Janet, for a wonderful Sunday afternoon. The restaurants that we visited were some of the nicest. Everything from beer and cheeses to sandwiches, to chimney cake and more! The history of Niagara on the Lake came to life as Janet told it to us."
* A traveler said: "Fabio was awesome - so knowledgeable - very happy we did it this way - he took care of things - picked us up, comfortable van, fantastic lunch, boat tour was great - for the price, you can’t go wrong - and it was a beautiful day - One thing - he should have a headset not a hand held mic"
* A traveler said: "All the tour .... With a very small group .... And a very nice and interestant guide and driver (Pete)"
* A traveler said: "It was a fun and exciting tour, I will definitely recommend it. The driver was friendly and professional. I can't wait to visit Canada again."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! Our tour guide Gavin was very knowledgeable on the vineyards and there history which made our trip even more enjoyable! The whole staff was awesome! Would recommend this tour to anybody of all ages (over 19). They go at the perfect pace so no one is left behind."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Peller Estates Winery
- Movieland Wax Museum of the Stars
- Kurtz Orchards
- Jackson-Triggs Winery
- Reif Estate Winery
- Brock's Monument
- Ripley's Believe It or Not! Niagara Falls
- Fallsview Indoor Waterpark
- Rainbow Bridge
- Greg Frewin Theatre
- Whirlpool Aero Car
- Nightmares Fear Factory
- Niagara Falls IMAX Theatre
- Floral Clock
- Queen Victoria Park
- White Water Walk
- Niagara Parks Butterfly Conservatory
- Louis Tussaud's Waxworks
- Outlet Collection at Niagara
- Ripley's 4D Moving Theater Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Niagara Falls
- Things to do in Buffalo
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Pittsburgh
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Pennsylvania