Top Nîmes Food & Drink
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All Nîmes Tours
Head out to the city of Nimes, a short drive from Montpellier, with this walking tour of the historic city. You'll visit ancient Roman monuments, including temples and an amphitheater, followed by strolls through the old city center. You'll also get to visit a covered market and sample regional cheese specialties along with a variety of other gourmet treats!
In this Full day you'll discover Avignon the Papal city of the 14th century and it's big monuments ,then head up to Châteuneuf Du Pape were you can taste one of Famous wine in France and then have a free walk in old city. your guide will drive you back to Arles
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Food & Drink in Nîmes are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Nîmes may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Taste of Nimes: Nimes Food and Sighseeing Tour
- Full private day Avignon Chateuneuf du pape wine tasting
- Things to do in Languedoc-Roussillon
- Things to do in Arles
- Things to do in Avignon
- Things to do in Montpellier
- Things to do in Marignane
- Things to do in Aix-en-Provence
- Things to do in Marseille
- Things to do in Toulon
- Things to do in St-Tropez
- Things to do in Fréjus Saint-Raphaël
- Things to do in Cannes
- Things to do in Lyon
- Things to do in Nice
- Things to do in Provence
- Things to do in French Riviera