Noosa National Park
When most people think of Noosa Heads, it's surf, sunshine, and shopping that come to mind. And while this Queensland beach town is definitely famous for its waves and glitzy boutiques, it's also home to Noosa National Park and its 10 miles of coastal walking trails.
The most popular section of the park is right on Noosa Headland, accessible by simply following the boardwalk that runs along Noosa Main Beach. A paved walking trail hugs the coast and runs in the direction of Hell's Gate, where it's possible to spot turtles and humpback whales from the panoramic viewpoint.
The network of trails continues all the way down to Sunshine Beach, and there's even a chance travelers will spot wild koalas as they clamber and climb through the treetops. In addition, the bird-watching in the East Weyba section of park is some of the best in southeastern Queensland, although most visitors stick to Noosa Heads and the coastal sections of track.
Tours and tickets to Experience Noosa National Park
Should I book Noosa National Park tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Noosa National Park 2021?
What's the best way to experience Noosa National Park?
- Noosa Thriller - 500hp Ocean Adventure Ride
- Noosa Wild Dolphin Safari
- Noosa Oceanrider Scenic Dolphin Safari
- Deluxe Seaplane Tour Noosa to Glasshouse Adventure for 2 with Photobook
Things to do near Noosa & Sunshine Coast
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in Rainbow Beach
- Things to do in Brisbane
- Things to do in Hervey Bay
- Things to do in Gold Coast
- Things to do in Byron Bay
- Things to do in Port Stephens
- Things to do in Hunter Valley
- Things to do in Sydney
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Tasmania