Top Normandy Classic Car Tours
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All Normandy Tours
The Dday beaches is a must-see place by its History that has hurt the world. Travel in a sedan or a van Mercedes with a private driver / Local guide from Normandy. It's a ride through the Normandy countryside where wonderfull landscapes and History blend. Is possible to make a customized tour to change the car or start from every where in Normandy or parisian region.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Classic Car Tours in Normandy?
What Classic Car Tours in Normandy are good for avoiding crowds?
- Joan of Arc Historial (Historial Jeanne d’Arc)
- Merville Battery (Batterie de Merville)
- Hillman Fortress
- Caen Memorial Museum (Mémorial de Caen)
- Bény-sur-Mer Canadian War Cemetery
- Sword Beach
- Lisieux Cathedral (Cathédrale Saint-Pierre)
- Abbaye aux Hommes
- Pays d'Auge
- Le Havre Cruise Port (Terminal Croisières Le Havre)
- La Cambe German War Cemetery
- Panorama XXL
- Cote d'Albatre
- André Malraux Museum of Modern Art (MuMa)
- Abbaye aux Dames
- La Colline aux Oiseaux Park (Parc de La Colline aux Oiseaux)
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in Loire Valley
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in Champagne
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South Holland