Top Normandy Food & Drink
20 results | All Normandy Tours
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour! Alex, our guide, was incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about World War 2 history and gave us an unforgettable tour of Utah Beach and the surrounding area."
* A traveler said: "Utah beach and the American cemetery. We loved the way our guide, Tom, managed to involve us in the history"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting and very good guide. We visited the most important sites and listened to interesting storories and facts."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was Caroline. She was fantastic! We learned so much throughout the day that we hadn't known prior to the tour. I would definitely recommend this tour. It was well worth the money and time we spent."
* A traveler said: "Great tour and very good and knowledgable guide. Very moving. Did a lot in 8 hours. Worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "Mike was very friendly and told me a lot about history of the landing. Having known already a lot about the DD day he told me other facts, logical history tricks and scories. It is with the price... je picked me up at 8:30 close To bayeux, brought me two two extra locations. I saw many things with a lot of information : St mère Église, the story of the paratroopers on the roof, the scarces of the german bulletts, the location of the 82nd airborn division pathfinder landing... many many other treasures of history but also wondering myself trafics and critical and very tough as both cemeteries of colléville and la cambe and also french major Kieffer and Guyenne french air force tactical group mémorial. Worth the money. I advice for the gourmets of history and good tremper this trip with Mike, this tour guide, he is the boss of the Allied victory tour. Ibis budget accommodation is pretty Nice, cheap and friendly as to reserve your budget for the tour"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic and treated with reverance and respect for the lives lost in the fighting. We saw sights which were historically important and awe inspiring. Our tour guide, Tom, shared plenty of fascinating information and data about the events but also passionately portrayed a compelling story of the history of the war. Would recommend very highly!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderfully guided tour that highlighted both the overall action at Normandy as well as some specific details that emphasized the lives lost. Great tour!"
* A traveler said: "Romain is an amazing tour guide. We learned so much and saw the high points during the day. We couldn’t have asked for a better tour and guide. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "If you’re visiting Normandy exclusively for DDay, I highly suggest you book this tour. Distance from beach to beach or from airborne landing area are not as close as I thought they would be. Having a guide and someone to drive you around makes it 10x better."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly and knowledgable guide. Small party of 6 in the morning and just 2 in the afternoon that made for a personal and comfortable tour. Well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide. Thorough explanations of historical time period, causes and consequences. Good selection of D-Day sites visited. Plenty of time at each."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our tour with Igor. He was knowledgeable, articulate, and passionate about Norman foods and their backgrounds. We covered several cheeses, including Camembert, cider, Calvados, and pommeau. We visited cheese farms/plants, a cider mill and a calvados distillery. We sampled multiple, high quality products. We drove through beautiful countryside and had an excellent, locally sourced lunch. It is well worth the time as it is an informative and very enjoyable day."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Arromanches 360
- Sword Beach
- Lace Conservatory (Conservatoire de la Dentelle)
- Bayeux Cathedral (Cathédrale Notre-Dame de Bayeux)
- La Colline aux Oiseaux Park (Parc de La Colline aux Oiseaux)
- La Cambe German War Cemetery
- Abbaye aux Dames
- Caen Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts de Caen)
- Ardenne Abbey (Abbey d'Ardenne)
- Brittany (Bretagne)
- Ranville War Cemetery
- Baron Gérard Museum of Art and History (MAHB)
- Jurques Zoo (Zoo de Jurques)
- Joan of Arc Historial (Historial Jeanne d’Arc)
- Bayeux Tapestry (Tapisserie de Bayeux)
- André Malraux Museum of Modern Art (MuMa)
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in Loire Valley
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Burgundy