Top Normandy Port Transfers
18 results | All Normandy Tours
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour! Alex, our guide, was incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about World War 2 history and gave us an unforgettable tour of Utah Beach and the surrounding area."
* A traveler said: "We had a great Time! started in Le Havre from our cruise ship and met Matthew our guide at the pier. Matthew was wonderful and extremely knowledgeable would definitely go again"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting and very good guide. We visited the most important sites and listened to interesting storories and facts."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly and knowledgable guide. Small party of 6 in the morning and just 2 in the afternoon that made for a personal and comfortable tour. Well worth it."
* A traveler said: "Great tour and very good and knowledgable guide. Very moving. Did a lot in 8 hours. Worth every penny."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about the history! He did an excellent job of providing sufficient background on the war. Bayeux was a great town to soend some time in prior to leaving for the tour."
* A traveler said: "Romain is an amazing tour guide. We learned so much and saw the high points during the day. We couldn’t have asked for a better tour and guide. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Mike was very friendly and told me a lot about history of the landing. Having known already a lot about the DD day he told me other facts, logical history tricks and scories. It is with the price... je picked me up at 8:30 close To bayeux, brought me two two extra locations. I saw many things with a lot of information : St mère Église, the story of the paratroopers on the roof, the scarces of the german bulletts, the location of the 82nd airborn division pathfinder landing... many many other treasures of history but also wondering myself trafics and critical and very tough as both cemeteries of colléville and la cambe and also french major Kieffer and Guyenne french air force tactical group mémorial. Worth the money. I advice for the gourmets of history and good tremper this trip with Mike, this tour guide, he is the boss of the Allied victory tour. Ibis budget accommodation is pretty Nice, cheap and friendly as to reserve your budget for the tour"
* A traveler said: "A truly knowledge and passionate guide brought us to the all the important spots involving Canadian forces in the Battle of Normandy. He highlighted both the overall picture as well as added more personal details from the lives lost."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour! Romain, our guide, was incredibly knowledgeable and passionate about the history and current operation of Mont St Michel."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was Caroline. She was fantastic! We learned so much throughout the day that we hadn't known prior to the tour. I would definitely recommend this tour. It was well worth the money and time we spent."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Stephen, made our trip memorable. He was very knowledgeable, personable and like an old friend. He went out of his way to make our experience unforgettable."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Normandy American D-Day Beaches Full Day Tour from Bayeux
- Le Havre Shore Excursion: Private Day Tour with Omaha Beach & American Cemetery
- Omaha Beach Half-Day Trip from Bayeux
- Normandy Battlefields Day Trip: Omaha, Sword and the British Airborne Sector
- D-Day tour - Utah Beach & Omaha Beach - suitable as a day trip from Paris
- Private guided American D-Day Tour from Bayeux
- Normandy - Mont Saint-Michel Full Day Tour from Bayeux
- One day Private Round Trip to Paris from Le Havre Port. Audioguide included!
- Private Transfer: Port of LE HAVRE to Paris City in Luxury Van
- Private Transfer: Port of LE HAVRE to Paris City in Business Car
- Brittany (Bretagne)
- Lace Conservatory (Conservatoire de la Dentelle)
- Abbaye aux Dames
- Lisieux Cathedral (Cathédrale Saint-Pierre)
- Caen Memorial Museum (Mémorial de Caen)
- Normandy Museum (Musée de Normandie)
- Trouville (Trouville-sur-Mer)
- Normandy Victory Museum
- Hillman Fortress
- St. Catherine’s Church (Eglise Sainte-Catherine)
- Baron Gérard Museum of Art and History (MAHB)
- Jurques Zoo (Zoo de Jurques)
- Sword Beach
- Bayeux Tapestry (Tapisserie de Bayeux)
- Pays d'Auge
- Panorama XXL
- Things to do in Deauville City
- Things to do in Île-de-France
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in Loire Valley
- Things to do in Paris
- Things to do in Marne-la-Vallée
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Blois
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in Flanders
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South Holland
- Things to do in Burgundy