Top North East England Classes & Workshops
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All North East England Tours
Instead of randomly choosing restaurants and foods while in Newcastle, ensure you hit its best culinary offerings—and landmark sights—during this private tour. With a guide for navigation and personalized attention; visit some of the top food haunts to taste their wares and meet the people behind them. Dive into Grainger Market, visit independent eateries along the Quayside, and enjoy tastings—and the city views—at the Baltic Centre.
The Arty Footsteps Experience is a unique opportunity to walk, explore and draw in the Breamish Valley in Northumberland National Park. The idea behind the Experience, is to encourage the traveller to slow down and take some time to stand and stare at the landscape around them. By slowing down, you can use that time to observe in a way that an artist observes and the creativity naturally follows on. To help you draw, we provide the artist's materials you will need. To nourish you, we bring you a picnic, made up from local Northumberland produce. To nourish your soul, we share the beautiful Breamish Valley with you as we walk beside its river and explore the valley through which it flows. Jane, our artist and Patrick our guide will be with you for the whole Experience. Ingram Village Hall is our indoor base for the day if it is needed, a safe haven on a rainy day. Otherwise, the great outdoors will be our home, as you our guest walk, explore and draw on our Arty Footsteps Experience.
Spartans Academy of Krav Maga will teach you Krav Maga under the up-to-date model of Pre Fight, In Fight, Post Fight (what to do before, during and after) – avoidance, situational awareness, criminal and human behavior, UK Law Self Defence. The Krav Maga Self Defence skills, knowledge and techniques are sewn into an immaculate, scientifically planned programme to suit all abilities – each class will present you with something to practice and something new to learn.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Classes & Workshops in North East England?
The best Classes & Workshops in North East England according to Viator travelers are:
What Classes & Workshops in North East England are taking additional safety precautions?
These North East England experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Classes & Workshops in North East England are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in North East England may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in St. Andrews
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North Holland
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets