Top North East England Tickets & Passes
Saved to wishlist!
3 results | All North East England Tours
Sort by: Featured
Make the most of your stay in Newcastle by prebooking entry to the city’s Castle. Save time by sorting your ticket in advance, and travel independently to the two remaining buildings: the 12th-century Castle Keep and neighboring 13th-century Black Gate gatehouse. Explore the passageways and exhibits to chart the history and inhabitants of what became the ‘New Castle,' and learn about its relationship with the city that took its name.
Follow in the footsteps of Detective Chief Inspector Vera Stanhope as you explore the filming locations of the hit TV show, Vera. Take a 4-hour guided coach tour through shooting locations such as Newcastle, Gateshead, North Shields and Whitley Bay. This tour is the only one of its kind and is designed for Vera fans who want to explore the filming locations and scenery from this classic crime show.
If you are planning a big night out in Newcastle, then this VIP Nightlife Pass is a great idea! We have selected some of the best bars and nightclubs to book you into, so you don't have to waste time researching venues or even queuing.. on the night, just go to the front of the queue and give your name to get straight in (for any of the venues with a door charge, this is included in the price). This Nightlife Party Pass includes the top bars and clubs in Newcastle.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the best Tickets & Passes in North East England?
What Tickets & Passes in North East England are taking additional safety precautions?
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in St. Andrews
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North Holland