Top North East England Walking Tours
23 results | All North East England Tours
* A traveler said: "Rob was fantastic and full of information. We were stunned with the amount of facts he provided during the tour. My sister and I treat both our grandad to this tour for his birthday and he enjoyed every second. Can’t recommend this tour along with Rob enough!"
* A traveler said: "Extremely knowledgable and friendly guide. Would never have known all the things he explained. Our both teens also enjoyed.. He sent a message a few hours before the walk and having his number was handy"
* A traveler said: "We had a absolutely amazing time on our food tour. We visit Newcastle a lot and we went to lots of places we’d never heard of. The food and drink provided was perfect, and Amy is a fantastic host. I’d recommend it to anyone"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous, learnt lots about my home city, Very interesting guide Would recommend providing you are ok with steps and steep inclines"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide. Excellent tour. Located at a beautiful but less crowded part of the wall. Without people the wall and area are amazingly peaceful. Great way to see the wall by train in/out of Newcastle."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended. Great way to learn about Newcastle's history, and see the city's landmarks with a friendly tour guide. Thankyou."
* A traveler said: "Alex's knowledge and how he communicated it in a really interesting way. Brilliant time and thoroughly enjoyed the walk."
* A traveler said: "We had the most fabulous day in Newcastle with Anna, our guide. It was personal, informative and catered to what we wanted and needed. Couldn’t recommend enough!"
* A traveler said: "A fabulous trip back in time due to our amazing guide Kevin , who went out of his way to ensure I made it to the trip . His knowledge and oration made the experience come alive ! Strongly recommend ! Diolch yn fawr !"
* A traveler said: "We spent a great afternoon with Alex, who gave us a great deal of information about the construction ofHadrian's wall as well as the living and working conditions of the Roman soldiers in the forts. He is extremely knowledgeable and his enthusiasm helped make history come alive for us."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North Holland
- Things to do in South Holland