Top North East England On the Water
Saved to wishlist!
2 results | All North East England Tours
Sort by: Featured
A very unique activity set in the heart of the North Pennines. Armed with your specialist white water tube and accompanied by some of the most experience guides, you and your team will take on the rapids. Not just any rapids, these rapids are grade 4 and full of excitement. Don't worry, that's not just it, you will finish your day with a spectacular waterfall jump. You can expect a thorough safety briefing and progressive start to your session. This will hopefully help your confidence and maximise your experience. Our equipment is top of the range and have mobile changing facilities are available for your comfort and convenience. We will also provide you with hundreds of photos taken on waterproof cameras. Booking for a group of 6 or more? Contact us to arrange a private booking at a time and date that is convenient for you. We'll even provide your transport.
You can expect a friendly and relaxed atmosphere, where you can learn at your own pace. Qualified guides will be on hand to assist learning and provide you with plenty of fun and laughter. Our equipment is some of the best available, ensuring you have the best possible experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What On the Water in North East England are taking additional safety precautions?
These North East England experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What On the Water in North East England are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in North East England may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in St. Andrews
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in South West England
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in North Holland