Top Northern Territory Nature and Wildlife Tours
73 results | All Northern Territory Tours
* A traveler said: "What a beautiful and relaxing way to start the day. Most spectacular sunrise over the billabong. Lots of wildlife. Great cruise commentated by a knowledgeable guide. Beautiful part of Australia."
* A traveler said: "What a great time! My wife and I booked this tour online and everything was great! Our tour guide Dani was lovely and very knowledgeable, she spoke thee local languages and delivered service beyond what was expected."
* A traveler said: "The walk into the Kata Tjuta canyon and the sunset Viewing were the highlights. The tour guides Reece and Britney did a great job."
* A traveler said: "Such a beautiful and spiritual place. Offroad Dreaming were fantastic. I would highly recommend this day trip."
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended, very informative Callum did a awesome job in explaining the Aboriginal culture. If you want to see some crocs and wildlife this is the tour for you. Buffet lunch was great with plenty of variety."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was brilliant and informative. The views were amazing and the rock art was wonderful . Was easy to book. Loads of cold water provided. We did the first two gorges but could have gone further. The paths across the gorges are easy walking"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing trip. Cruise and guard so good. The highest things to see in Darwin. We spent whole day with beautiful weather and view ."
* A traveler said: "Bus ride awesome upstairs. Aircon on the bottom awesome. Narration done very well. Paul Makin I think . Hop on Hop off excellent Cullen Bay drop off for lunch beautiful."
* A traveler said: "Very well thought out trip. Great information and the tour operators are absolutely brilliant. If I would change one thing.... more time at the museum. Way to much to see in 45 min."
* A traveler said: "Meeting the local indigenous people on the tour was the most amazing experience Wonderful stories and an amazing culture on Tiwi The people at Tiwi Design are really special artists and showed how talented they were"
* A traveler said: "Food was delicious, the champagne never ending. Staff were so lovely. A great trip I hope to do again!"
* A traveler said: "IsA wonderful way to see the key sites in this region. A full day of action with plenty of rest points."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was fantastic the tour guide was great and full of knowledge. Highly recommend to everyone."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic tour. Cameleer was very good on knowledge. It was a cold morning but a good coat sufficed and they handed out ponchos if you needed extra warmth. We had a great view of the rock at sunrise nd we’re treated to a lovely hot bread and hot drink snack on our return. Well worth putting on your to do list whilst at Uluru"
* A traveler said: "Great scenery, camels clean and well cared for, relaxing and enjoyable with a chat and refreshment afterwords. Better than expected."
* A traveler said: "Water holes Waterfalls Croc tour Great knowledge shown by your guide Good service A highly recommended experience, action packed, amazing scenery, Superb guidence"
* A traveler said: "The walk was easily done, Mick (guide) chatted with everyone and waited till the people at the back caught up before explaining the history behind where we had stopped. It was a memory I will cherish forever."
* A traveler said: "Everyone in my group enjoyed ever part of it. Driver Calem was very knowledgeable on all areas we visited would recommend him to our friends."
* A traveler said: "The canyon walk was the best. Staff and breakfast was amazing. The only criticism is that I feel that more emphasis should be made on the level of fitness required for the rim walk. Some people required help and held the group up significantly, on a hotter day this could have been hazardous for everyone else."
* A traveler said: "Our whole experience was fantastic! Please pass on our thanks to guide Britt, she was very knowledgeable and was bus driver, guide and chef! Only another 2 people on our tour and we weren't rushed. Would highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The 360 degree zooms around were a lot of fun. The boat driver Rowdy was full of amazing information. Would definitely recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "Reuben who was so full of wisdom and wit during his presentations. We truly valued hearing his stories and learning so much. A lot of thought has gone into making our experience come alive."
* A traveler said: "This tour was sensational. We learnt a lot about aboriginal cultural . Saw the most amazing landscapes and sunsets. Our guide was fantastic with a great sense of humour and a good knowledge of the places we visited, very accommodating. We live in a wonderful country. I would highly recommend this."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour. We chose the deluxe option and the hotels were good, especially the Kings Canyon Resort. We enjoyed the spectacular views of Uluru and Kings Canyon. Be aware that there is a lot of coach travel involved, but the guide we had made it very enjoyable and added to the experience."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- In the Air
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife
- Camel Rides
- Eco Tours
- Horseback Riding
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Parks
- Nature Walks
- Wildlife Watching
- Zoos & Wildlife Parks
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Ormiston Gorge
- Mt. Gillen
- Parliament House
- Lyons Cottage
- Tnorala/Gosse Bluff Conservation Reserve
- Arnhem Land
- Window on the Wetlands Visitor Centre
- Alice Springs Telegraph Station Historical Reserve
- Nitmiluk National Park (Katherine Gorge National Park)
- Warradjan Cultural Centre
- East Point Reserve
- Crocodylus Park
- Crocosaurus Cove
- Curtin Springs
- Mindil Beach
- Finke Gorge National Park
- West MacDonnell Ranges
- Kings Canyon
- Alice Springs Reptile Centre
- Mary River Wetlands
- Things to do in Darwin
- Things to do in Uluru
- Things to do in Western Australia
- Things to do in Queensland
- Things to do in South Australia
- Things to do in Broome
- Things to do in Port Douglas
- Things to do in Aeroglen
- Things to do in Cairns & the Tropical North
- Things to do in Adelaide
- Things to do in Bali
- Things to do in East Java
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in New South Wales
- Things to do in Tasmania