Top Northern Thailand Art & Culture
484 results | All Northern Thailand Tours
* A traveler said: "Intense hike and bike. Recommend it to those who are physically able to hike up hill long term."
* A traveler said: "Owen, our guide was awesome. We got lucky an were the only group in the trip. We saw three temples and learned a lot about Thai and Chiang Mai history! Would recommend this trip. Took about 3 hours total."
* A traveler said: "Pick up and drop off were on time. The driver managed the conditions up the mountain well. He had a good sense of humour. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and spoke English well. The first two sites were very interesting, not so touristy or busy even on the weekend. The tunnels were a bit too busy for meditation so we meditated at another place which was extremely quiet and peaceful, allowing us to take in the sounds of nature. I previously visited Doi Suthep earlier in the same day so I wasnt expecting much but I got to see a lot more compared to the morning. We saw monks chanting at around 6pm and the view from the viewpoint was much better."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous experience would recommend for families with early teens. We had an amazing rime and one of us is 73"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed the day out to the temples. The guide was very professional and did not make the temples boring. Was quite fun."
* A traveler said: "It is a complete tour, visiting interesting places resides White temple. In particular Baandam Museum was a amazing discovery to me. Guide Mr. Banana and driver Mr. Tom are so good doing their work. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Charin, went far above and beyond for us on our recent tour with him. He is amazing - full of so much knowledge that he is willing to share openly. We loved our day with him and would recommend him for all. Thanks, Charin, for everything!!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with a very good driver-guide Jackie Chan. The temples we saw were all amazing. The food at lunch was good! A great experience!"
* A traveler said: "It is a long day but worth it. You see things that are no where else. The van was clean and comfortable."
* A traveler said: "Really good fun trip. Excellent way to experience good street food and Jay was a brilliant guide checking who wanted spicy and who didn’t. We finished the evening with very full tummies!!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was amazing! The places you go and the food you eat were all perfect! The tour guide was super informative about food and the culture"
* A traveler said: "Very happy with the trip. Our guide was knowledgeable and great with kids. It was nice way to see some parts of the city from the boat. The farm was better than what we had expected and the lunch was not only beautifully presented, it was absolutely delicious. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Very clean and efficient van ride to site. Excellent driver. Fed the elephants and bathed them in a pond. Staff very helpful and pleasant. We taken to the summit and able to see pagodas in addition to the interaction with elephants A very good day. Well worth the money"
* A traveler said: "Very comfortable van with AC. Nice and flexible meals. Nice and friendly guide. All the attractions were interesting."
* A traveler said: "Amazing amazing one of the best tours ever guide was great friendly and informative. I found the whole thing quite spiritual and overwhelming would definitely recommend without a doubt..."
* A traveler said: "covered all the key spots in the old city of Chang Mai - loved it. Highly recommend for all visitors."
* A traveler said: "Very interesting tour! From boiling eggs in a hot spring to the White Temple and to visit Laos ( make sure you have your passport). Our guide, Kitty ( sorry if I don't spell it right) was wonderful. Very informative. Answered to all of our questions and took lots pictures for us. Worth every penny. Thank you again!"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant evening with amazing food and entertainment. It was quite an experience sitting on the floor to eat but good fun! The food was wonderful and all tastes were catered for, with staff constantly re filling the dishes! The costumes and dancing was most enjoyable and definitely value for money!"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing tour! Mona was a fantastic tour guide. She was very knowledgeable, fun, and even climbed up the sticky waterfall with us! We also added the jade factory and orchid/butterfly gardens to our tour, which were both very interesting. Lunch was also delicious :). Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "OA was a number 1 guide, my partner and I were lucky enough to have this tour to ourselves so the personal treatment was excellent. 30 minutes to learn the intricacies if the tuk tuk and away we go. Temples, elephants, lunch and rafting all while operating your own tuk tuk. Small group recommended excellent tour."
* A traveler said: "Surpassed our expectations thanks to our excellent guide Cookie and our driver. Thoroughly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our day with Mr. Sak was fabulous. He is very knowledgeable and communicates well. His sense of humor, along with his authenticity, made our day with Mr. Sak the best tour we experienced. Thank you. Chica and Joey Fawcett, USA"
* A traveler said: "I went on both the Chiang Mai night bicycle tour and I liked that so much I then went on the full day tour of the countryside outside of Chiang Mai. Both were great, professionally run operations with the emphasis on safety for the customer. The guides spoke fluent English and were well versed in the histoical monuments and temples. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Guide was incredibly thoughtful and gave us a lot of great information about Chiangmai and Thailand. The temples inside the city are easy to do independently, but I really think the two offered on this tour should be seen with a guide. Definitely would recommend to any of my friends."
Frequently Asked Questions
- 6-Hour Hike and Bike in Doi Suthep Pui National Park Combo from Chiang Mai
- Half Day Umong Temple and Monk Chanting at Doi Suthep Temple ( Private tour)
- Doi Suthep Temple and Bau Thong Waterfalls Private Tour
- Chiang Rai One Day: Hot Spring,White Temple, Golden Triangle, Yao&Akha Hilltribe
- Highlights & Hidden Gems With Locals: Best of Chiang Mai Private Tour
- Things to do in Chiang Rai
- Things to do in Chiang Mai
- Things to do in Southwest China
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in Luang Prabang
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Yangon
- Things to do in Mandalay
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Northern Vietnam
- Things to do in Mekong Delta