Top Northern Thailand Travel & Transportation Services
109 results | All Northern Thailand Tours
* A traveler said: "Pickup was flawless. They were awaiting our arrival."
* A traveler said: "Intense hike and bike. Recommend it to those who are physically able to hike up hill long term."
* A traveler said: "Driver was right on time, van was clean and in good shape. Airport trip very smooth and in plenty of time."
* A traveler said: "This is my new favorite way to arrive and depart when traveling. No worrying about how to get to and from your hotel and door to door service is the best way to go!"
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic day with our guide Coco and the elephants. There was plenty of time to take pictures and feed them as they wandered, and it was one of the highlights of our trip. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant evening with amazing food and entertainment. It was quite an experience sitting on the floor to eat but good fun! The food was wonderful and all tastes were catered for, with staff constantly re filling the dishes! The costumes and dancing was most enjoyable and definitely value for money!"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend this for those who want to see Chiang Mai in the best way. The driver had good behavior and gave us a great day trip in memory."
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable, courteous, and helpful driver who made thoughtful suggestions and even picked up a ticket to a dance show for me. Excellent English spoken. New, comfortable car with good a/c. As a solo female tourist I felt very safe and well cared for. Thank you! Excellent service!"
* A traveler said: "Today I went on the tour and the description does not do it justice. Non and Tu are the best tour guides I’ve had in my 3 weeks of being in Thailand and of all the tours I’ve taken. They wanted us to have a personalized experience and timed everything so that we would be the only ones around at each attraction. They were also very informative and fun. We started off our tour with them picking us up from the hotel on time, both greeting us with a welcoming smile and snacks made by Tu’s mother. They notified us that the elephant park was busy and they took us to a poo paper tour which at first was unappealing but turned out to be surprisingly clean and interesting. We then ate at a local restaurant which had delicious food. From there we headed to the sticky waterfalls which we could not have made it through without the two gentlemen. We saw other tour groups tackle it on their own but our guides were in it with us. We then headed to the elephant home where we fed, walked with and bathed elephants. The elephants are treated with respect and care at the facility. We showered off after and we’re surprised with snacks then headed back to our hotel. Overall great people and by far the best tour I’ve experienced."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Private Airport Transfer in Chiang Mai to/from Chiangmai Town
- Chiang Mai International Airport (CNX) Private Transfer
- Chiang Mai International Airport Arrival Shared Transfer
- 6-Hour Hike and Bike in Doi Suthep Pui National Park Combo from Chiang Mai
- Chiang Mai International Airport Departure Shared Transfer
- Chiang Mai Night Bazaar
- Wat Chedi Luang
- Wat Phra That Doi Chom Thong
- Mae Sa Waterfall
- Golden Temple (Wat Phra That Doi Kham)
- Queen Sirikit Botanic Garden
- Chiang Mai Night Safari
- Thapae Stadium
- Grand Canyon Water Park
- Ban Hmong Mae Sa Mai Village
- Mae Sai (Maesai)
- Baanchang Elephant Park
- Art in Paradise
- Baan Thong Luang
- Suan Bua Mae Sa Orchid Farm
- Wiang Kum Kam
- Chiang Mai National Museum
- Chiang Mai Tribal Museum
- Things to do in Chiang Rai
- Things to do in Chiang Mai
- Things to do in Southwest China
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in Luang Prabang
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Yangon
- Things to do in Mandalay
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Northern Vietnam
- Things to do in Mekong Delta