Top Northern Thailand Unique Experiences
20 results | All Northern Thailand Tours
* A traveler said: "Amazing time with Nitin. The market was really interesting and she got us tasting things I thought I never would! She runs her business from her home which is decked out with Akha artefacts. The cooking session was really good and we learnt a lot. Would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "If you are at all culinary inclined, then this is a must if you are in Chiang Mai. The instructors were both professional and polite. Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our day with Mr. Sak was fabulous. He is very knowledgeable and communicates well. His sense of humor, along with his authenticity, made our day with Mr. Sak the best tour we experienced. Thank you. Chica and Joey Fawcett, USA"
* A traveler said: "The class was in an awesome setting being able to see a demonstration while trying food then we had our own stations to make our own dishes with help. head chef was very knowledgable and fantastic and the other people involved made sure everything was set up properly"
* A traveler said: "Our family of 4 (kids ages 9 and 11) did this cooking class and loved it! Noodle was great - especially with the kids. The shopping trip to the market was awesome!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing. Started with a trip to the markets then on to cook our four course meal. The Chef was easy to follow with his demonstration. Proof is in the pudding they our group of four each turned out four excellent courses. Beautiful premises with a made to order cookery school. Our hosts and all staff were exceptionally. The butterfly tea is to die for. Can’t recommend highly enough"
* A traveler said: "class started with a trip to the market then we all went back to the classroom which was lovely. you get to pick from a menu with a fair few options so you can try new things or cook what you love. the teacher is great, she was knowledgeable and made it fun. would recommend"
* A traveler said: "I loved it was very informative and the people made me feel comfortable and welcome. They taught me a lot and focus was on flavors"
* A traveler said: "Had a fantastic day. Anan was very knowledgeable and helpful. Learnt about Thailand culture. Great photographic experience. Highly recommended"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Warorot Market
- Chiang Saen
- Ban Mae Kampong Village
- Elephant Parade House
- Baanchang Elephant Park
- Country of Arts 3D Gallery
- Wat Chiang Man
- Queen Sirikit Botanic Garden
- Mae Kachan Hot Spring (Mae Ka Chan)
- Ban Hmong Mae Sa Mai Village
- Chiang Mai Night Safari
- Grand Canyon Water Park
- Mae Sai (Maesai)
- Golden Temple (Wat Phra That Doi Kham)
- Sukhothai Historical Park (Historic Town of Sukhothai)
- Elephant Nature Park
- Doi Mae Salong
- Mae Kok River
- Art in Paradise
- Things to do in Chiang Rai
- Things to do in Chiang Mai
- Things to do in Southwest China
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in Luang Prabang
- Things to do in Vientiane
- Things to do in Yangon
- Things to do in Mandalay
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Guangxi
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Northern Vietnam
- Things to do in Mekong Delta