Top Nova Scotia Sailing
Saved to wishlist!
8 results | All Nova Scotia Tours
Help hoist the sails as you take a ride on the Tall Ship Silva. An afternoon cruise on the Halifax Harbour on this 130’ schooner is complete with the opportunity to join the crew manning the sails, tying knots or even taking a turn at the helm! If you prefer, you can sit and watch the action while taking in the history and Maritime beauty of Halifax.
Let the power of mother nature propel you as you cruise across the harbor on Halifax's only wind-powered sailing experience. This small-group tour is a great introduction to sailing: you can be as hands-on with the sailing process as you like, or simply sit back and enjoy the scenery.
Soak up coastline views at the most scenic time of day on this small-group sunset cruise out of Halifax Harbour. Sail down the narrows of the Northwest Arm and see the sun setting over the beautiful homes. Toast the experience with four include sampling glasses of wine, perfectly paired with local cheese boards.
The Family Fun - Learn to Sail is Halifax's only wind-powered sailing adventure! This 45' sailing yacht is the perfect vessel to ignite a lifelong love and appreciation for sailing. You are alongside our Captain and Deckhand throughout the sailing experience, and encouraged to participate in all aspects of the tour!
Tidal Bay is the first wine appellation for Nova Scotia and one-of-a-kind for North America. The name Tidal Bay was inspired by the influence of the sea on all of the wineries located across the province. This sail connects you to the beauty and power of the sea, and the products it shapes in Nova Scotia - namely, these stunning white wines. This two hour sail happens during the peak winds of the day for a thrilling wind-powered experience while you enjoy a guided tasting of three award-winning Tidal Bay wines, and learn about the Nova Scotians that make them.
Experience elevated, laid back nightlife in Halifax. Whether you're gathered at the stern with the Captain and passengers for a social sail - or laying on the bow relaxing under the stars, this moonlight sail is ultimate freedom! Watch the city lights come alive across the Halifax skyline from the deck, and enjoy an assortment of Nova Scotia's best crafted wine, beer, and spirits.
This sunset sail is a stunning opportunity to see how Halifax's urban and nature connect. Guests will be greeting with their first Nova Scotia wine upon boarding, and then set sail. With the engines off and fully under wind power, Captain and crew will invite you to be as involved as you'd like with the sailing process. Enjoy learning about each glass, grown and perfectly crafted in our own backyard. Set sail into the Northwest Arm to see the Dingle Tower, lush parks and stunning homes as the sun sets. An evening you will never forget!
Enjoy the most luxurious, fully immersive sailing experience in Nova Scotia. This dual hull sailing catamaran provides allows you to enjoy the excitement of wind-powered sailing with ultimate comfort! You can choose to lounge on the couches at the stern, the bow, the open concept living room, or up top at the helm with the Captain! Enjoy the rush of the water under the nets as we sail through Halifax Harbour. This private day sail is all about relaxing and taking in the power of the wind.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Sailing in Nova Scotia?
The best Sailing in Nova Scotia according to Viator travelers are:
What Sailing in Nova Scotia are taking additional safety precautions?
These Nova Scotia experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Lunenburg Tours & Tickets
- Sainte-Famille Wines Tours & Tickets
- Millbrook Cultural & Heritage Centre Tours & Tickets
- Maritime Museum of the Atlantic Tours & Tickets
- Canadian Museum of Immigration at Pier 21 Tours & Tickets
- Spring Garden Road Tours & Tickets
- Old Town Clock Tours & Tickets
- Mahone Bay Tours & Tickets
- Cabot Trail Tours & Tickets
- Confederation Bridge Tours & Tickets
- Alexander Keith's Brewery Tours & Tickets
- Oak Island Tours & Tickets
- Avondale Sky Winery Tours & Tickets
- Province House Tours & Tickets
- Government House Tours & Tickets
- Fairview Lawn Cemetery Tours & Tickets
- Blomidon Estate Winery Tours & Tickets
- Halifax City Hall Tours & Tickets
- Halifax Seaport Farmers' Market Tours & Tickets
- Point Pleasant Park Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Halifax
- Things to do in Quebec
- Things to do in Massachusetts
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Ottawa
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Ohio
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in South Carolina
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets