Top Oahu Bus Tours
271 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour. Very interesting and informative. Had a great time. Tour guide was awesome. Knew his stuff. Nice person."
* A traveler said: "Seeing those Hawaiian Green Sea Turtles 🐢 would be my most memorable event in my life here in Hawaii."
* A traveler said: "This was a good tour. I have always wanted to see the Pearl Harbor memorial. I’m glad that I was able to experience it."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed our tour. Justin is very knowledgeable about the area. Really enjoyed all of the beaches."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic. Our tour operator Kimo (not sure if it’s spelled correctly) made the experience come to life. This was a very emotional journey, although the attack on Pearl Harbor was almost 80 years ago, those heroes are not forgotten. Thank you for having a very caring professional guide this tour."
* A traveler said: "I thought it was a beautiful and memorable experience. The Memorial was educational as well as touching!!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed all the info provided by the Guide on the ride. The schedule was always on time. Best way to get around with having to rent a Car."
* A traveler said: "This was an absolutely amazing experience the your guide was very very knowledgeable concerning the island I would definitely encourage vacationers to do this excursion."
* A traveler said: "Ben was a most gracious guide. We especially appreciate his lunch recommendation for 604 restaurant in between our Ford Island activities and the Arizona museum. 100% agree with 604’s claim to best Bloody Mary in town."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide is the best !!! Very patient. And very knowledgeable. The whole tour experience is fun 🙌"
* A traveler said: "Auntie Kelli was an amazing tour guide. Great attitude, lots of energy, and amazing stories. Her mic had some issue, but she made it work as best she could. Great experience."
* A traveler said: "Our Tour Guide Sierra was very knowledgeable, fun, enthusiastic, and friendly. She took us around the 3/4 of the Island and gave great detail. Her actually being a native made our experience authentic."
* A traveler said: "The dancers, the performers, the sunsets and all the food are the most memorable event on Luau to me."
* A traveler said: "Kualoa Ranch is a beautiful place. The your is great and our guide Cousin Dave is awesome 👍. My husband referred to him as Uncle because he's honest and shares a number of tidbits of the island Mahalo.🤟"
* A traveler said: "This was a great hike. And Arlene was the best. Highly recommend this hike for a small outdoor adventure. It’s just a couple of hours and the hike was easy. We have been to Oahu several times and never knew of this beautiful place. So glad that we booked this"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Kesi was excellent. We learned so much from him. We came away not only impacted by the profound experience of visiting Pearl Harbor and Punchbowl, but also with a better understanding and respect for Hawaiian history and culture."
* A traveler said: "Is amazing. The tour guide was so friendly. I love the tour. Everything was perfect. I will go again"
* A traveler said: "The best short boat trip that I have ever been on. The Captain know so much of the history of the area and works hard to show you as much as possible."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing, we loved it. First time to Hawaii. The staff was very friendly and gave an amazing tour under water"
* A traveler said: "Definitely a must do when visiting oahu. We had a great time. Very well-organized despite the new protocols in place due to covid.Staff very warm and friendly. Food was okay. Learned a lot about the culture of hawaii. Hat’s off to the Chief!!! super hilarious..very entertaining!!!"
* A traveler said: "The efficiency of communication between the host Katie and our group. Katie was very knowledgeable of the Island and toured it in a timely orderly fashion"
* A traveler said: "Snorkeling with turtles was amazing. Our tour guides were great at finding sea life. Food was amazing and crew made it a great time."
* A traveler said: "Rey was our guide. He was awesome. This is a great tour with so much to see and do. My family had such a great time!!"
* A traveler said: "We were able to see 5 turtles including a baby turtle and dolphins on out trip. The staff was very helpful and friendly! I would recommend you hydrate the day before. We took the 11:00 tour and I felt like I was rocking until 9pm. If I would have hydrated better the day before I don’t believe it would have been much of an issue."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Air Tours
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Glass Bottom Boat Tours
- Helicopter Tours
- Inter-Island Flights
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Segway Tours
- Trolley Tours
- Tuk Tuk Tours
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Honolulu Harbor
- Iolani Palace
- He'eia State Park
- Kapiolani Park
- Maunalua Bay
- Ala Moana Beach Park
- Waikiki Beach
- Kaau Crater
- Hawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and Archives
- National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific
- Battleship Missouri Memorial
- Hawaii State Capitol
- Waikele Center
- Paradise Cove Luau
- Kahana Bay Beach Park
- Oahu Cruise Port
- Mt. Tantalus
- Hawaii's Plantation Village
- Mokolii Island