Top Oahu Classes & Workshops
54 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "I thought the activity was great...the yoga was a great basic class appropriate for the paddle boards, the lights made it extra fun, and the instructor went totally out of her way to engage, take photos, position us and give personalized attention from the water while she was walking around to each person. The setting was beautiful as well. I thought it would be too kitchy but I was pleasantly surprised at how great it was. In particular floating shavasana under the stars and moon was very special. Thank you for a wonderful evening!"
* A traveler said: "Super friendly staff that helped out a ton. They got me standing up in no time! Had a fantastic time and definitely will recommend."
* A traveler said: "The guys was very professional loved every moment .. will go again I felt safe.. the music was great"
* A traveler said: "Zory was an excellent teacher, I'm 31 and have never surfed before and I was able to do it!! I had a blast!! I wish I would've done this at the beginning of my vacation so I could come back. Also, as a bonus I got to see a giant sea turtle!"
* A traveler said: "They are great. We rode the moped around the island. The staff was very helpful and in the morning they advised us on the directions to choose so that we stay safe"
* A traveler said: "It's a nice experience driving The Scooters. Also the services great They're very polite You can Everywhere"
* A traveler said: "Great for beginners & saw turtles during our tour! Our tour guide was so sweet & made sure the whole family kept up."
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! Great instructor made my husband and I feel comfortable and confident. We had a great time!!"
* A traveler said: "The staff were very nice and attending to our needs. The boat ride was peaceful and to see the beautiful sunset was amazing. Yesterday was my wife and I anniversary. It was the perfect plan for the occasion."
* A traveler said: "Great people, super friendly, very helpful, had a blast definitely a memorable experience would definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "This was an absolutely amazing experience the your guide was very very knowledgeable concerning the island I would definitely encourage vacationers to do this excursion."
* A traveler said: "Great experience! The instructor was eficiente and to the point. We went from check in to actually surfing very quickly, which I appreciated."
* A traveler said: "James and Jill were so inviting and great teachers. It was very fun and the water was beautiful. Great mix of a workout and a good time. There was a photographer surfing in front of you taking photos which was pretty cool too and the photos were a good price and came out great! 10/10 recommend."
* A traveler said: "Amazing family 2hr surf lesson! We will never forget this day, so much fun (and laughter). Always felt safe with great and patient coaches! We had kids ages 9 to 16 and they were great with all of us. Definitely the best experience of our 8 days in Hawaii. Thank You!"
* A traveler said: "Great instructor … had a couple 11 year olds out there and we all managed got up; did not think that was possible your first time surfing. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "I bought this for My daughter. She had the absolute best time!!! I highly recommend this group. We purchased the private lesson because she is a little reserved in groups. Her Instructor was perfect and brought her out of her shell. I can’t say enough about how great he was!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience. In perfect alignment with our goal to relax, recharge and recalibrate. Will definitely recommend and would like to do it again. We were running a little behind and the host was kind enough to wait for us to get to the session."
* A traveler said: "Top tier customer service! Michelle was Very kind, patient and friendly to work with! Highly recommend ♥️"
* A traveler said: "Excellent instruction! I was up and riding waves quickly and I am a young grandmother trying to stay adventurous! Thanks so much!"
* A traveler said: "The experience was amazing and the crew is the best😆 we had drinks and a lot of fun🔥 we saw many turtles and we were able to swim really near them🐢"
* A traveler said: "This was amazing! I stood up on the first wave! Great instructors! One-on-one help and guidance. The Ala Moana location is great, the waves are just right for beginners. The instructors were friendly and helped us in the water. It was so much fun!"
* A traveler said: "We couldn't have had a better first experience surfing. Marjorie was our instructor and made us feel welcome and at ease. She was clear in her explanations and gave us concise feedback to improve our technique. Marjorie has a great energy and gave us a lot of laughs as well as a lot of waves! We caught and rode several great waves and it gave us the confidence to go out on our own. Though when we come back to Oahu, we're going to ride with Marjorie again for some advanced lessons! 🤙"
* A traveler said: "Troy was awesome. Anyone looking for a fun easy surf lesson should definitely go! They even took photos while I was surfing!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Ala Moana Center
- Sandy Beach Park
- Kaneohe Bay
- Waimanalo Beach Park
- Byodo-In Temple
- Kapiolani Park
- Mt. Tantalus
- Koko Crater
- Kahana Bay Beach Park
- Nuuanu Valley Rain Forest
- Waikiki Aquarium
- Halona Blowhole
- Nu'uanu Pali Lookout
- Shangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & Design
- Ko Olina
- Makapuu Lighthouse
- Hard Rock Cafe Honolulu
- National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific
- Magic Island