Top Oahu Parasailing
Saved to wishlist!
11 results | All Oahu Tours
Fly 500 feet (152 meters) above the scenic coast of Oahu on this 1-hour parasailing adventure from Waikiki. Buckle in to a harness and take off from the boat, soaring over the south shore of the islands for spectacular views. Photo packages available for purchase on the boat. No experience is necessary; this activity is suitable for participants of all experience levels. Parasail 500 feet (152 meters) above the Oahu coast Get fantastic views of the island's southern shore No experience necessary.
Go parasaling over Maunalua Bay on this 1-hour adventure from Honolulu. Choose from two flights that take you 500 feet (152 meters) or 700 feet (213 meters) in the air for views of the Ko'olau Mountain Range, Koko Head and the Hawaii Kai coastline. GoPro videos and digital photos of your tandem flight and dip in the warm ocean water are available upon return to land.
Fly over the sparkling waters of Oahu on 1-hour parasailing adventure in Waikiki. Hop aboard your 12-person boat, soaring up into the skies with one or two other people for 10 minutes. Then, spend the rest of your hour gliding across the ocean, keeping your eyes peeled for dolphins, tropical fish and sea turtles. This small-group tour includes hotel pickup and drop-off for up to 12 travelers, and offers both morning and afternoon departures.
If you've already seen Oahu's sights from the ground level, embark on a thrilling adventure with a completely different view. This parasailing tour will have you soaring above the waters of Maunalua Bay for views of the Hawaii Kai coastline, Koko Head and the Ko’olau Mountain Range. You can then take a dip in the sea just before landing back on the boat
On this thrilling Oahu jet ski rental, you’ll hop on a powerful Yamaha jet ski for 30 minutes of fun. Life jackets are included with this Waikiki jet ski rental, and you can choose from a single or double ski for speeding through the turquoise waters. All the necessary gear is included — as is round-trip transport — so just bring a bathing suit, a sense of adventure, and prepare to smile and get wet!
Kayak around the islands of Kailua Bay on a guided or self-guided tour. During this half-day eco-adventure, paddle out to Popoia Island (Flat Island) or the Mokulua Islands to enjoy stunning island views from the water. Snorkel with green sea turtles at Lanikai and visit bird sanctuaries before enjoying a relaxing lunch on the beach. This small-group tour includes all kayaking and snorkeling equipment and lunch.
Ride a personal, self-propelled, electric underwater scooter through Oahu's underwater world. During this 2-hour tour, cruise past Diamond Head Crater through Maunalua Bay on a power catamaran, then dive under the surface on your scooter to see green sea turtles, schools of tropical fish and other native marine life. No experience is necessary for this guided tour; all equipment is provided.
This Pearl Harbor tour departs from Waikiki and includes visits to both the USS Arizona Memorial and the USS Missouri battleship. Beforehand, you'll have the chance to learn about the Japanese attack at the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, including its powerful documentary. The ride back to Waikiki takes you past Punchbowl (the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific) and the King Kamehameha statue.
Explore the sites of Pearl Harbor and downtown Honolulu on this tour from Waikiki. YYou'll board the USS Missouri, visit the USS Arizona Memorial and the Pearl Harbor Visitor Center to learn about the rich history of WWII. Plus, enjoy a sightseeing tour of Honolulu to see attractions such as the King Kamehameha Statue and the National Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific (Punchbowl Cemetery).
Combine a gently paced nature hike in Oahu with a relaxing beach visit during this full-day combo tour from Honolulu. Walk through rainforest to a local waterfall, with trails adapted to evolving weather conditions. After free time for lunch, head to the east side's restroom-equipped beaches. Both small-group and private options are available.
Discover the natural beauty of Kualoa Ranch on a self-drive UTV tour of Ka’a’awa Valley. Following a guide, traverse the lush valley in an open-air 4WD vehicle to check out filming sites from Hollywood movies such as "Jurassic Park." Plunging over streams and through the mud to reach remote areas, this adventure is a great way to see more of Oahu outside the resort and beach areas. UTVs hold two to six people, depending on the number of kids in your party.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Parasailing in Oahu?
The best Parasailing in Oahu according to Viator travelers are:
What Parasailing in Oahu are 1 hour or less?
What Parasailing in Oahu are taking additional safety precautions?
These Oahu experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Parasailing in Oahu are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Oahu may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Audio Guides
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Extreme Sports
- 4WD Tours
- Motor Sports
- Nature and Wildlife Tours
- On the Ground
- On the Water
- Boat Rentals
- Kayaking Tours
- Scuba Diving
- Water Equipment Rentals
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Unique Experiences
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Seasonal & Special Occasions
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Waimea Valley Tours & Tickets
- Koko Crater Tours & Tickets
- Sandy Beach Park Tours & Tickets
- Kapiolani Park Tours & Tickets
- Aloha Tower Marketplace Tours & Tickets
- Ali'iolani Hale Tours & Tickets
- Hawaii's Plantation Village Tours & Tickets
- Halona Blowhole Tours & Tickets
- Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum Tours & Tickets
- Coconut Island (Moku o Loe) Tours & Tickets
- Nu'uanu Pali Lookout Tours & Tickets
- Oahu Cruise Port Tours & Tickets
- Lanai Lookout Tours & Tickets
- Paradise Cove Luau Tours & Tickets
- Manoa Falls Tours & Tickets
- Hawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and Archives Tours & Tickets
- Honolulu Museum of Art Tours & Tickets
- Kahana Bay Beach Park Tours & Tickets
- Honolulu Chinatown Tours & Tickets
- Byodo-In Temple Tours & Tickets
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets