Top Oahu Tickets & Passes
29 results | All Oahu Tours
* A traveler said: "Ben was a most gracious guide. We especially appreciate his lunch recommendation for 604 restaurant in between our Ford Island activities and the Arizona museum. 100% agree with 604’s claim to best Bloody Mary in town."
* A traveler said: "Seeing and doing things we have never experienced in our own country with our family was wonderful with your help!!"
* A traveler said: "The ride out was bumpy just because it was a windy morning but the crew was great and we saw several tiger sharks as well as multiple galapagos sharks. It was a great morning. I'm 66 and was nervous about going but me and my wife loved it and would do it again if we had the chance."
* A traveler said: "The Oahu shark dive was an amazing experience! We saw sharks swimming all around the cage! The trip was fun and well planned. The captain and Matty kept us laughing and were very knowledgeable about the sharks. We loved it and would highly recommend! Tip: Go in the morning when the ocean is calmer."
* A traveler said: "Kiki was a great guide. He’s a native of Oahu and had lots of stories and insider information. He made extra stops to show us monk seals sunning on the beach as well as sea turtles. Couldn’t be a better guide."
* A traveler said: "first time doing this and my wife and i loved it very friendly staff very gorgeous views you get that relaxing feeling and its super fun , next time i come to hawaii im going here again"
* A traveler said: "So the ride was price less, some parts were a little bumpy but all in all I enjoyed it tramendesly. Corey our pilot was fantastic very professional, courteous gave us a GREAT tour. Thank U Corey"
* A traveler said: "Jason our tour guide was funny engaging and knowledgeable tour was informative on time but also allowed enough time to enjoy stops. Only thing I would suggest is to allow passengers choice for lunch"
* A traveler said: "Ken was awesome! I’m PADI certified and my husband isn’t and we had a blast. Ken explained everything well and we went on two dives. The second one we saw 5 huge sea turtles! He took a video and sent the link after, which was really cool! Definitely recommend!!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful way to see the main points of the island. We had a very good tour guide and driver!!!! Friendly people all around and I learned much about the island today."
* A traveler said: "The crew on the Islandview Hawaii were super nice and explained everything to make sure we stayed safe."
* A traveler said: "Sam and Savannah were really awesome and knowledgeable throughout the entire trip. It’s was the perfect amount of time. The boat ride out and back is very short which means a lot of time for snorkeling. You will see turtles!!! It’s was a great experience I will definitely do it again!"
* A traveler said: "I particularly liked the interactive features thru out the museum. Especially the volcano in the science part of the museum. I was not rushed and could read and enjoy my visit."
* A traveler said: "Great experience for couples, friends and family to enjoy!!! Well worth the money, plenty of things to do before the actual performances and delicious and filling food!"
* A traveler said: "Proper COVID precautions, friendly and knowledgeable guides, great product, we had an amazing time! 💯"
* A traveler said: "First luau ever and we truly enjoyed it. The Chief was very engaging and attentive. He made us laugh so hard!!"
* A traveler said: "This is very fun and educational experience suitable for all ages. We got to experience hands on elements of Hawaiian culture well as enjoy a wonderful show explaining all Polynesian culture. The food was delicious and the atmosphere was beautiful! Highly recommend for anyone who has never been to Hawaii! A highlight for our trip!"
* A traveler said: "The entertainment was great. The wait staff was very efficient especially our server Frank. The food was very good."
* A traveler said: "elvis was what we came for BUT were pleasantly suprised by the other performers and hula dancers. food was good and servers very accommodating."
* A traveler said: "Great food, superb location including an amazing sunset, three cocktails included in price together with an incredible and thrilling island show."
* A traveler said: "The view, the sunset, the lights on the boat and most importantly the hostess. Everyone had fun, they were kind and generous."
* A traveler said: "The ambiance was fantastic great food cocktails entertainment fireworks and service was excellent Great way for my husband and I to spend our Valentines Day I highly recommend experiencing this cruise on your visit to Hawaii"
* A traveler said: "Loved all of the performances. Dancers and singers are great! The best show I’ve ever since so far. Loved it!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Queen Emma Summer Palace
- Waikele Center
- Waimea Valley
- Iolani Palace
- Waimanalo Beach Park
- He'eia State Park
- Banzai Pipeline
- Hard Rock Cafe Honolulu
- Kaau Crater
- Maunalua Bay
- Hawaii State Capitol
- Koko Crater
- Oahu Cruise Port
- USS Arizona Memorial
- Battleship Missouri Memorial
- Waikiki Natatorium War Memorial
- Kapiolani Park
- Ali'iolani Hale
- Nu'uanu Pali Lookout