Top Oakland City Tours
Saved to wishlist!
Private Sightseeing Tours
Wine, Beer & Spirits
4 results | All Oakland Tours
On this gourmet food walking tour of Berkeley’s ‘Gourmet Ghetto,’ venture behind the scenes of the North Shattuck district. Food tastings include gourmet cheeses, chocolates, gelato, pizza, sandwiches, and wine at notable venues committed to sustainable and organic cuisine. An in-the-know guide introduces you to local owners and chefs who enlighten you about the culinary culture of this San Francisco Bay Area enclave.
Taste your way through Temescal, one of Oakland's hippest neighborhoods, on this food tour. You'll get to know the artsy district through its culinary creations, from Korean rice bowls to tacos to tomato soup made with Pabst Blue Ribbon beer.
Explore Uptown Oakland through its food on this 3-hour food and drinks tour. Oakland rivals its neighbor San Francisco as a major foodie destination in the Bay Area, and you can find out what all the fuss is about as you enjoy samples and craft cocktails with a guide who shows you around the neighborhood.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best City Tours in Oakland?
What City Tours in Oakland are good for avoiding crowds?
Things to do near Oakland
- Things to do in California
- Things to do in San Francisco
- Things to do in Sausalito
- Things to do in Napa & Sonoma
- Things to do in Santa Rosa
- Things to do in Yosemite National Park
- Things to do in Lake Tahoe
- Things to do in Paso Robles
- Things to do in San Luis Obispo
- Things to do in Pismo Beach
- Things to do in Santa Barbara
- Things to do in Santa Monica
- Things to do in Los Angeles
- Things to do in Nevada
- Things to do in Oregon